Tank 2.0 Whereabouts exclusively revealed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sooner or later... you'll get there mate.

The fucking around is annoying, but I have absolute confidence that in the future you'll be healthy, happy, and be able to watch your kids grow, marry, and have their kids ask "how the fuck do you grow such an epic beard great grandpa".

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for your constant support guys. Means the world to me.
We all want you to get better brother. Hopefully 1 day you give us the news that your health is great and this problem is all behind you.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for your constant support guys. Means the world to me.
Thanks for your fighting spirit..it’s a trait that inspires us all..you bloody legend..

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still rejecting at grade 2 guys.... (2nd highest grade)

They have no clue as to why I'm rejecting or how to fix it. They just upped my roids and have completely shut down my immune system.

Talks about a new heart or death is the latest. Dogs better win this year so I can celebrate at least one premiership with my kids.
Thinking of you mate,it must be tough mentaly stay strong!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still rejecting at grade 2 guys.... (2nd highest grade)

They have no clue as to why I'm rejecting or how to fix it. They just upped my roids and have completely shut down my immune system.

Talks about a new heart or death is the latest. Dogs better win this year so I can celebrate at least one premiership with my kids.
Ahh shit.. This rejection stuff sounds like my love life.. But seriously my brother from another mother.. If there’s a supreme being somewhere in this universe I hope he or she (the she parts for you @Realist90 ) can look favourable on you..because the fight and courage you’ve shown..you bloody deserve it..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you like, PM me your name and names of your close family members (first names only) , and I will give them to a monk from Mount Athos to pray for your good health.
Thanks brother, I'll PM you now

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ahh shit.. This rejection stuff sounds like my love life.. But seriously my brother from another mother.. If there’s a supreme being somewhere in this universe I hope he or she (the she parts for you @Realist90 ) can look favourable on you..because the fight and courage you’ve shown..you bloody deserve it..
Can’t we just be civil?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What up my bro. Miss you.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Spotted: My brother @TANK 2.0 in the episode of Modern Family I watched last night (Season 9, Episode 23):

Bahahahahaha I just showed the misses and she is on the floor laughing.

He is even wearing a suit I used to wear in my bouncing days lol

PS that pic of him from the back looks exactly like me it's scary lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bahahahahaha I just showed the misses and she is on the floor laughing.

He is even wearing a suit I used to wear in my bouncing days lol

PS that pic of him from the back looks exactly like me it's scary lol
LOL bro if I was you, I'd watch the episode. I pissed myself laughing and thought of you straight away. He walked up to them straight away, a very mean and dark situation loomed as if he was about to rob them, then he spoke to them in a very friendly, marketing type voice. If I was drinking something at the time, I would've spat it out :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

His name is Christopher Alton :grinning:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
HAHAHHA TWINNING!!!!

On another note Sofia Vegara (sp?) looks really rough these days.
Yeah, 45 these days, not holding up too well.

Interesting fact about her... she's naturally blonde. They colour her hair in the show because Americans stereo-typify Latino people to be tan skinned with dark hair.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Could just be the makeup, but in The Female Brain trailer she is starting to age a bit as well.

I knew she was a blonde before :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.