2018 Trial V Raiders (Legal Stream link in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
New attacking style 7 Foran plays close both sides of the ruck 6 Frawley plays wide both sides of the ruck except when attacking the line they play either side

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good signs. They look like a different team without the Des shackles. Lichaa is confident, Foran showing some class. Hoppa looks nice at centre, good runs from dummy half and defensively strong. Jackson leading by example even getting involved in the rough stuff..Mbye hasn't had much of a chance, hopefully he sees some space in the second half. RFM and Fualalo been good. Frawley needs to go. I reckon Brown is the man.​

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Glad we kept Lichaa. Hes going well. FFS Des why did you not let him play like that you wingnut.
how Des hasn't been assassinated is beyond me,
that **** has a lot to answer for, and to think he thinks he deserves a pay out,
and to think there were spastics who wanted Dib to get voted back in to the board.

the world is full of morons,
its comical to sit back and watch the human race at times.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Danny Fualalo was great. Man I'm excited to see out forward pack this year. RFM standing in tackles like a beast. Jacko running off Foran. Woods and Klemm.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gee I hope Chanel 9 snaps up these comontaters and the ground announcer

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m delighted with the size and strength rfm has put on
Constantly needs 3to 4 players to get him to floor
If only our new motor mouth fb would support him every run

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly this is a poor trial, just stop start stop start. This is basically just a hit out between the forwards. Lichaa best on ground.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Defensively we have been good. The Foran and Jackson combo looks promising. Give Mbye time and he should be solid at FB. The only downside? Frawley being deadset average.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Don’t even care if we lose from here on out as we’ll be playing NSW cup players. Great showing from the first graders in the first half. This has got me very moist.

Status
Not open for further replies.