Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib lifts the lid on why the club had to sack Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

Im an aussie but your earlier comment and this one have proven your a racist pig why do it grow up of course people here would get offended.
side note how many house did you sell this year and what% goes to dib for third party payments

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So it’s sign Tedesco and Mitchell = Hasler stays

No Tedesco and Mitchell = No Hasler

Dib you made the right decision, I introduce to you Dean pay, Foran and Mbye!!!

Bye, Bye Hasler!!!
Im actually not too fussed about tabasco. Yeah he is great, but i have a very strong belief that mbye will be a revalation next year. And if he does, we never needed tabasco to begin with. Just a coach who knew where to play him.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have a new coach, we have a new captain, we have a new CEO, we have new recruits.
It’s time we get a new Chairman also.
Dib screwed up the Hasler contract extension , his intention was always to renew Hasler contract. He just waited for the right time to announce it.
We started the season poorly and everybody could see the team was still playing that boring rubbish brand of football , but Dib waited for us to get that win against Brisbane and in all the “euphoria” his board extended Haslers contract when they should have waited.

If the prick wasn’t coaching us so poorly we wouldn’t have been put in the position of having to look at recruiting other players in the hope of changing the teams fortunes. And we became so desperate as a club if what Dib says is true that we had dickheads like Tedesco were giving us ultimatums who we should sign and what direction the club should take.
I wonder why Tedesco didn’t give the Rorters the same ultimatum ? Sign Moses if you want to sign me.
From what i understood from the article, i think it was more of a case that hasler was resigned so that any potential recruit knew who was coach more then anything else.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he has out in the open told us that we had teddy and moses in the bank and hasler shut it down... . violin or not dib obviously aint the issue here its that cocksucker from manly that shut us down. ... my blood is boiling at the fact we COULD have teddy on our team
I tend to agree that des was the problem more so then dib. Also it was greenburg who signed des with all of the clauses in his favour, not dib. And it seems that dib was always trying to strip back the power des had

A

Alexander the Great

Im actually not too fussed about tabasco. Yeah he is great, but i have a very strong belief that mbye will be a revalation next year. And if he does, we never needed tabasco to begin with. Just a coach who knew where to play him.
agree i think moses will go good guns ay fullback but we have not had a fulltime fullback since barba.. dib did his best to snake a top ranking fullback and he was close...

hopefully Moses delivers the goods

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand how important the fullback position is, but I would take Foran against any Fullback! We also need to remember how teddy plays, he doesn’t understand anything other than 100 miles an hour! The way he plays I hope he doesn’t injure himself, his an exciting player to watch!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
agree i think moses will go good guns ay fullback but we have not had a fulltime fullback since barba.. dib did his best to snake a top ranking fullback and he was close...

hopefully Moses delivers the goods
Yeah lets hope so. Im confident though!! And fuck tabasco for not signing unless we sign his mate!! Exactly what was happening at the tigers, and look at them.
Then after refusing to sign with us he signs with the fucking roosters, even though moses signed with parra. Why the fuck didnt he go to parra?
Our club is bigger and better then any player, and im happy with our roster and coach for this season.
Once more, FUCK YOU TABASCO. LOL

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I understand how important the fullback position is, but I would take Foran against any Fullback! We also need to remember how teddy plays, he doesn’t understand anything other than 100 miles an hour! The way he plays I hope he doesn’t injure himself, his an exciting player to watch!
Exactly. Mbye has an incredible pass on him and also a kicking game. Two things tabasco does not. Tabasco is more explosive, but i think mbye probably has him for speed, and is far less injury prone.
Mbye for Dally M fullback anyone? Lol

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly. Mbye has an incredible pass on him and also a kicking game. Two things tabasco does not. Tabasco is more explosive, but i think mbye probably has him for speed, and is far less injury prone.
Mbye for Dally M fullback anyone? Lol
Hahahaha.... It’s probably a long shot, but if it does happen, I want them to cross live to Des Hasler’s face just before the announcement!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just for the record, i think all of you wog, arab, jewish, black, anglo saxon and asian motherfuckers are more then welcome in this great country we call home. So long as you treat others with respect!!!
Oh, and if you could please not not blow anything up, that would be great!!! Cheers. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahaha.... It’s probably a long shot, but if it does happen, I want them to cross live to Des Hasler’s face just before the announcement!!
Supercoach to you sir!!! Haha

Yeah its a long shot, but i have him right up there at the top of the Dally M voting. He has skill, speed and a good pass. He is gonna kill it.

A

Alexander the Great

Just for the record, i think all of you wog, arab, jewish, black, anglo saxon and asian motherfuckers are more then welcome in this great country we call home. So long as you treat others with respect!!!
Oh, and if you could please not not blow anything up, that would be great!!! Cheers. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
we would never blow it up!!! we help build it brother!!!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supercoach to you sir!!! Haha

Yeah its a long shot, but i have him right up there at the top of the Dally M voting. He has skill, speed and a good pass. He is gonna kill it.
I would love nothing more to see him reach his potential!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tend to agree that des was the problem more so then dib. Also it was greenburg who signed des with all of the clauses in his favour, not dib. And it seems that dib was always trying to strip back the power des had
Poor negotiations from todd because at the time whilst successful des was only on $400k a year and waa clashing hard with the board at manly

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Fuck Des. They gave him full control even when they didnt believe in him . Smart management.

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.