Craig Mcclaughlin - havent we all be assaulted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Please let's not waste anymore time on him.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Once again you are proving to be about as funny as a fart in an elevator.

(My apologies to Billy Birmingham).

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's a disgrace to Frankenfurter, jerk of the week.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One of his accusers, worked with him again on the TV series The Wrong Girl, 4 years after the alleged attack.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's beyond a joke all this stuff, I really feel for woman who have actually been assaulted and don't have the evidence to prove it! ( not say his innocent) but every week now some bird coming out n saying so and so touched me up in 23 A.D....
Why come out 28 years later? Money?
Who knows, but is fucked up for all involved

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don Burke
Craig McLachlan

and yet in both instances (and even the whole Harvey Weinstein/Kevin Spacey/James Franco/etc instances)...

Not a single charge has been filed.

So either there is a GIGANTIC conspiracy going on protecting males from being charged..

OR (most likely) ... there is little to no substance from these accusations.

Note that most of them would probably prefer an "out of court" settlement, because it's easier to do it that way than actually provide evidence that something happened.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again.... if you were so shocked and disgusted by the accusations that 3-4-5 years on you are unable to move on from them... WHY WASN'T SOMETHING SAID AT THE TIME, AND TAKEN TO POLICE??

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many of the women... skorned women.. never let it go and wait to pounce at the right time

For instance, how many one night stands have you had when afterwoods you use the girls bathroom and stick their tootbbrush in your arse or pee in their hair shampoo. Just to leave em with a special thankyou afterwoods.

Those women are always looking for a square up.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of a guy (not me) who had a one night stand many years ago, he woke up naked and she was gone with his clothes..

He got angry and as revenge done a crap on the floor in the bathroom and smeared it on the walls. Then as he walked out of the bathroom he saw her and she had washed his clothes... lol...

He gets dressed and quickly left. She must have been furious when she went to bathroom. Lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Many of the women... skorned women.. never let it go and wait to pounce at the right time

For instance, how many one night stands have you had when afterwoods you use the girls bathroom and stick their tootbbrush in your arse or pee in their hair shampoo. Just to leave em with a special thankyou afterwoods.

Those women are always looking for a square up.
Up until this post I thought you were just stupid and highly conceited. But this kind of makes me think you have some serious mental health issues.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't believe some media feel for him, you can't rub a chick up, even if its work.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don Burke
Craig McLachlan

and yet in both instances (and even the whole Harvey Weinstein/Kevin Spacey/James Franco/etc instances)...

Not a single charge has been filed.

So either there is a GIGANTIC conspiracy going on protecting males from being charged..

OR (most likely) ... there is little to no substance from these accusations.

Note that most of them would probably prefer an "out of court" settlement, because it's easier to do it that way than actually provide evidence that something happened.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again.... if you were so shocked and disgusted by the accusations that 3-4-5 years on you are unable to move on from them... WHY WASN'T SOMETHING SAID AT THE TIME, AND TAKEN TO POLICE??
The last point you make Mr I is something I particularly disagree we as with we don’t know the situation of the accuser at the time..we don’t know the psychological effect on people in the situation.. It wouldn’t be easy..especially if the accused is in a powerful and influential position..and heck..it comes out in the sentiments in your comment..the victim sometimes is eyed as the one doing the wrong..

However, what I do have an issue with is..when actors assume a powerful position themselves..they don’t say anything..like Jolie..which would in turn protect up and coming actors..

Ps..as for out of court settlements..honestly Mr. I if you had heaps of money and you were accused of rape or sexual misconduct are you going pay em out of court and have the stigma of being a sexual predator which would destroy your reputation and potentially your career? Or are you going to fight the charge because as you say there’s ‘little evidence’ and clear your name? I know what I’d do..fight em in court to clear my name..

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know of a guy (not me) who had a one night stand many years ago, he woke up naked and she was gone with his clothes..

He got angry and as revenge done a crap on the floor in the bathroom and smeared it on the walls. Then as he walked out of the bathroom he saw her and she had washed his clothes... lol...

He gets dressed and quickly left. She must have been furious when she went to bathroom. Lol
Do you even have any friends??

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

And in today's edition of "things that didn't happen".

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Haha thats gold

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And in today's edition of "things that didn't happen".
I used to work with the guy who did it.

When he was telling the story he was laughing so hard he couldnt get his words out. He couldnt speak. He started laughing so much before he told me about the girl coming back with the washed clothes, it took him a minute or two to say it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The last point you make Mr I is something I particularly disagree we as with we don’t know the situation of the accuser at the time..we don’t know the psychological effect on people in the situation.. It wouldn’t be easy..especially if the accused is in a powerful and influential position..and heck..it comes out in the sentiments in your comment..the victim sometimes is eyed as the one doing the wrong..

However, what I do have an issue with is..when actors assume a powerful position themselves..they don’t say anything..like Jolie..which would in turn protect up and coming actors..

Ps..as for out of court settlements..honestly Mr. I if you had heaps of money and you were accused of rape or sexual misconduct are you going pay em out of court and have the stigma of being a sexual predator which would destroy your reputation and potentially your career? Or are you going to fight the charge because as you say there’s ‘little evidence’ and clear your name? I know what I’d do..fight em in court to clear my name..
Some of the accusations are now coming out..

Apparently one of them was pretending a banana was his penis and humping the air.

Sounds like a lot of this was crude humor at the time that snowflakes are suddenly offended by.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Apparently one of them was pretending a banana was his penis and humping the air.

Sounds like a lot of this was crude humor at the time that snowflakes are suddenly offended by.
It's very hard to speculate about things like this honestly. If no pictorial evidence had been provided for the NRL's two dog related incidents it would be very hard to believe either had happened.

If an alleged victim of these claims against some pretty powerful stars or directors etc had sought legal advice, one of the first things the lawyers would have asked is if they could hope to provide a reasonable amount of evidence. In many cases if these people feel like they've been isolated and victimized it would discourage them from taking further action. If a production company has paid big money to lure a popular star as a lead male role who is going to add to the box office appeal for a film, they're probably going to try very hard to avoid wrapping their movie up in a media scandal by drawing attention to what had gone on.

I've dealt with some shit that impacted on my mental state at work involving supervisors. HR did nothing besides telling me that the supervisor had been given a warning about shit that had gone on for a long period of time and they put a lot of pressure on me to not try taking things further. The result was that the same supervisor kept the bullshit up but in a way that was more isolated. The result was that i looked for witnesses when it just about snapped my ability to avoid resorting to violence and one of the people i spoke to ran and told HR that i was close to snapping and i just about lost my job for it.

Another thing to think about to put some perspective on this is the fact that the royal commission into pedophilia has encouraged people that were victims as powerless children to come forward decades later because it's still fucking with their heads in a big way. I know someone who's 56 year old brother recently gave evidence about things that happened to him before he was ten. Part of the struggle for people in these situations is that they're left with a feeling that they won't be believed if they try to fight for their rights and in the process of fighting for those rights they have to expose some pretty painful aspects of their life.

The point I'm getting at here is that from an outsiders perspective you have no idea what has actually gone on, whether the alleged victims tried dealing with it at the time, and if their mental health at the time severely impacted their decision to not come forward. I highly doubt that a lot of these victims wanted to expose themselves to heavy scrutiny when they have doubts that anything will be done. In some cases there may be false claims made by scummy people to potentially draw attention to themselves. That can't be avoided. But in other cases where repeat offenders have done things wrong, sometimes that first person needs to be the pebble that starts a landslide. To a large extent i think these types of people are good at picking their targets.

At the end of the day if it means scumbags that knew they could get away with doing the wrong thing on a regular basis as long as they could intimidate those they abused are found out and forced to at minimum stop doing it, it's a good thing to my way of thinking.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Have you seen the size of bananas these days?

But seriously have you read what McLachlan has also has alleged to have done? It’s a lot more than alledgedly using a banana as a dick to poke..and it wasn’t just in the air..into the faces of a director and an actress..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.