What do you do if you get hit on the balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As I have been playing cricket since I was in my diapers, I have been hit numerous times on the balls and have seen others get hit too.

Sometimes it is very pain full and some times not so painful.

Infact I am not sure if you call that as a "pain", it is more like a very sinking feeling in your groin area and you are just not sure what to do as you when you get hit on any other part of the body you quickly rub it to ease the pain (a general reaction for everyone). But when you get hit on the balls, how do you treat it, (massage the balls?)

last week one of my team mate got hit flush on the balls while fielding close into the bat. He kept laying on the ground for few minutes motion less, we were all concerned what to do , we could only ask him if he was ok and one guy was rubbing his back (as if he was hit on the back, lol)

So question is , what do you do if you get hit on your balls. How do you ease the "pain".

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wear a box. Still hurts but not as much.
been hit with tennis ball as well, also been hit more while fielding than batting.

I do wear box even while fielding , people laugh at me, but when they get hit I laugh at them.

how to relieve the pain , not how to avoid it is the question.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Take a piss, believe me it works!
I got hit in the balls once whilst playing football and my friend told me to get up and take a piss. I did and it really did help relieve the pain..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got hit in the balls once whilst playing football and my friend told me to get up and take a piss. I did and it really did help relieve the pain..

yep I have been told the same.

problem is when you get hit in the balls go back in the scrotum and penis shrinks and the last thing your traumatised organs want to do is push them to release the toxic waste

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yep I have been told the same.

problem is when you get hit in the balls go back in the scrotum and penis shrinks and the last thing your traumatised organs want to do is push them to release the toxic waste
Yeah it hurts a bit but there's something about emptying your bladder or piss running through your pee hole that provides relief....im no doctor so I have no idea whats happening but it felt good.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
When you get hit in the nuts, generally the body goes into shock. That's why you can actually die from it.

The pain isn't so much pain, but shock.

There isn't much you can do to reduce the shock after the fact, except to lessen the chance of shock occuring in first place.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When you get hit in the nuts, generally the body goes into shock. That's why you can actually die from it.

There isn't much you can do to reduce the shock after the fact, except to lessen the chance of shock occuring in first place.

exactly , it is never the pain, just very intense sinking feeling which makes you feel that your balls are getting sucked in back into the groin.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Spot on bro, I got a low blow once in a boxing match and my trainer made me piss in a bucket in the ring.

Instant relief PLUS I was the first **** to KO him lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I'd like to know why the pain ends up in you guts and doesn't stay in your sack.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd like to know why the pain ends up in you guts and doesn't stay in your sack.

cos the nuts are trying to go back into your body and the path of least resistance is through the guts. lol

@Realist90 I always wondered why "balls" are associated with bravery and strength when balls are the most sensitive and weakest part of the body in comparison to a vagina which cops a hammering day in day out and keeps getting bigger the more it gets hammered, lol

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
What @Zee really wants to know..

No, its not ok to rub your team mates balls :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.