What do you do if you get hit on the balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I remember when I was a kid I had a bruise on my nuts. I can't remember how TF it got there. I remember the bruise but don't remember any pain lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
cos the nuts are trying to go back into your body and the path of least resistance is through the guts. lol

@Realist90 I always wondered why "balls" are associated with bravery and strength when balls are the most sensitive and weakest part of the body in comparison to a vagina which cops a hammering day in day out and keeps getting bigger the more it gets hammered, lol
Why did I only see this now.
Yes it’s quite true. And I knew from a young age I was a brave brave brave man. I used to play cricket and let me tell you. I was either dumb or brave and dumb as I’d play much better without the hector protector along with no helmet. I also ironically fielded in the position called called “silly mid” with no helmet.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember when I was playing soccer I caught a shot in the nuts from the ball from about 2m away from the striker cracking it at goal. Dropped me like a bag of shit. It actually made me physically ill on the field.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember once I was in a game of football and I legit almost thought I was dead. The ball game at me at what felt like a 1000 miles per hour and hit me right in the sack. I full on fell and looked like an intoxicated ant!

Status
Not open for further replies.