“It’s time for madness”

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This whole "let's bring back the bulldogs" shit is a ploy by dib to get re elected. Yes it may have some sincerity in it but it's all bullshit. Tbh I'd rather them just shut up and perform in March and show us how it's done as a bulldog.

I'm sick of reading it every 3 weeks. Old bulldogs this old bulldogs that.
Just fuck off dib.

Just my 2 cents.
Id rather hear good news about the club. I dont give a shit if dib is trying to save his job. Of course he is. Wouldnt you? If good things are happening because of it, then great!! Im more then happy. None of us even know for sure if we should really be blaming him or castle as it stands. Probably both. But if you make a mistake in life you should either learn from it, or try to fix it.
Im not a fan of Dib, and im not a voting member, so i really have no say. If he is given the ass at the end of the year so be it. At least he did somebgood things on the way out. But if he is re-elected, well at least he realised he had made mistakes and has tried to fix them. I really dont see what the problem is???
Would you prefer to hear nothing all off season? Especially after our horrible past season? I sure as fuck wouldnt!!! At least we know where the club is heading bext year, and im pretty sure most bulldogs are really happy with all of the changes implemented thus far. Especially fucking off the parasite hasler.
Enjoy the news, soak it in, and enjoy the results im sure these changes will provide next year.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’ll get re elected and dipshits like you going to have to deal with it
Exactly. Everyone was yp in arms about how our 2017 season went, and now the club is doing everything they possibly can to fix the problems and uphease the fans, people like this guy are shitting on them for doing so. Who cares if its Dib making the decisions. If we had an acting CEO (one who is not busy with the world cup at present) then he would likely be the one making these announcements and no one would have an axe togrind.
GET THE FUCK OVER IT I say. The club is moving forward and great things are happening. There has been massive changes and it seems the players are happy, and the club as a whole is in a better place. The fans are also beginning to feel more connected to their club again.
Well done to all involved I say.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from, I do believe everything he is doing does have substance to it and most of it is the right thing to do, it’s the timing that’s the issue, right? I mean, if he sacked des around 2016, and implemented it all back then, it would have been better, but he did take too long and had too much patience with Des.
With hindsight yes, he should have. But im sure most would not have predicted how far we would fall.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
any pictures? would love to see it but Im 800 km away

It's still got a way to go but this is a small sample. I'll post pics of the entire thing when they finish it.

Its Mysterys project as he was involved in the one in the early 90s. He has painted some logos and other things around the ground which look cool.

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
awesome mate that will look sick when the whole walls done. I imagine it will be 60 metres plus!

It's still got a way to go but this is a small sample. I'll post pics of the entire thing when they finish it.

Its Mysterys project as he was involved in the one in the early 90s. He has painted some logos and other things around the ground which look cool.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
awesome mate that will look sick when the whole walls done. I imagine it will be 60 metres plus!
Yeah it should come out nice with a few Bulldogs characters to tie in around the pieces. I think it's how it's planned. The walls probably about 60 meters so it will be big.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Id rather hear good news about the club. I dont give a shit if dib is trying to save his job. Of course he is. Wouldnt you? If good things are happening because of it, then great!! Im more then happy. None of us even know for sure if we should really be blaming him or castle as it stands. Probably both. But if you make a mistake in life you should either learn from it, or try to fix it.
Im not a fan of Dib, and im not a voting member, so i really have no say. If he is given the ass at the end of the year so be it. At least he did somebgood things on the way out. But if he is re-elected, well at least he realised he had made mistakes and has tried to fix them. I really dont see what the problem is???
Would you prefer to hear nothing all off season? Especially after our horrible past season? I sure as fuck wouldnt!!! At least we know where the club is heading bext year, and im pretty sure most bulldogs are really happy with all of the changes implemented thus far. Especially fucking off the parasite hasler.
Enjoy the news, soak it in, and enjoy the results im sure these changes will provide next year.
My problem is that Des is suing the Club & it may cost them big time. The Board including Dib ratified the contract or whatever they want to call it. IF they have solid legal grounds then OK, but it is a big IF. Then I guess it doesn't look like they treated Des fairly either. The Club's reputation is important.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Is that Felix the cat playing a guitar?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Is mystery old 'def wish cast' crew? Sounds familiar. Cant quite place the name.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My problem is that Des is suing the Club & it may cost them big time. The Board including Dib ratified the contract or whatever they want to call it. IF they have solid legal grounds then OK, but it is a big IF. Then I guess it doesn't look like they treated Des fairly either. The Club's reputation is important.
The whole des suing the club has gone really quiet dont you think? Fingers crossed it will blow over with no effect.
If he does have grounds to sue then so be it. Dib fucked up. Dont vite for him in the next election. Done. Easy. At least he is making the necessary changes now. Dont you think???

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Is mystery old 'def wish cast' crew? Sounds familiar. Cant quite place the name.
Mystery has done a lot of murals over Sydney over the years with Bounty Hunters. His characters are instantly recognisable his own. Unique is from Def Wish Cast the hip hop group and crews like Kings Only and IBS. He still gets up occasionally and rocks it. Some other Sydney names on the wall are Mare 007, Kerupt, Keys ect so fairly big production.

Last edited:

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Get over it. Great player and real supporters would take him back in a heartbeat. Did it hurt when he left....sure did but I would welcome him back with open arms. He was a starry eyed 21 yr old when he left. Guilty of being immature....like all of us at that age.
Guess I'm not a real supporter then..

Since your speaking for all of us, I have a court case in January, going to need someone to speak for me there too. Are you available?

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kade extraordinaire from the rattler days and true OG who started the movement in Australia, Christ how small of a place is thekennel how many other painters are on here? You wouldn't happen to have copies or remember the name of at least 2 very old school panel movies from the 90s? Was a first and second if I remember enough. Names completely escaped me for the last 5 years since I gave it in when the majority of the crew got charged and jailed.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Kade extraordinaire from the rattler days and true OG who started the movement in Australia, Christ how small of a place is thekennel how many other painters are on here? You wouldn't happen to have copies or remember the name of at least 2 very old school panel movies from the 90s? Was a first and second if I remember enough. Names completely escaped me for the last 5 years since I gave it in when the majority of the crew got charged and jailed.
What did you write bro? I've got flicks of the original production on this wall from early 90's. Probably have those movies if you can remember them. Early nineties crews like PLS, RBS 210, KOA, UTB, TSA, FUA, PSK, BRP, TM, TPC, TSC, DTA KM I have lots of pics from.

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In reference to sbw, we all made plenty of judgement errors in our youth, if you havent your full of shit.
I dont have an issue with sbw being included, it was awesome to see him come through and develop. We got the best years out of him anyway.
Shame he went to chooks, but so did anasta o meley mason etc.
Get over it, bring on the madness!
Yeah but he left in the middle of the night like a coward. He was 1 year into a 5 year contract & stupidly chose to have Mundine as one of his mates. This is the second player he got to run out on us in the middle of the night & head overseas - remember Haumono. He also let charities down who were depending on him. He sooked because other players were getting new contracts but from my understanding they were being forward loaded.

There are 4 players who I could never forgive & who should have their names stricken from the records - Doug Laughton, Solomon Haumono, SOB Williams & Ryan Tandy. I respect every other player who played for the club even if they weren't good enough. At least they did their best (even if it wasn't good enough) & didn't disgrace our club.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great athlete yes.. SBW will never be remembered as a legend though in either sport. .

Hes far from a great in Rugby Union

His code hopping behaviour, and his non committal to any one club in any sport will mean he wont leave any legacy in any sport.. that includes boxing - he has fought no one of note and currently refuses to fight Gallen..

There are many rugby league and union players fans of all the clubs he played for will remember with more fondness than SBW..

This is the cost of his disloyal behaviour.. he could have been a real legend of either code but at best he will just be remembered as a very good player.. but many will remember him for far worse reasons. . Thats the cost of hanging around characters like Mundine & Nasser
The only things that mean anything to him are money & the reflection in the mirror. Anything else is way behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.