Fat people.. why cant they get their act together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i actually lost 20kg this year before i found out that dominoes have $5 value pizza's ffs, now im only down 15kg

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i actually lost 20kg this year before i found out that dominoes have $5 value pizza's ffs, now im only down 15kg
They really are ordinary, but, on the other hand, they are only $5.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
oh i love them, my normal pizza is basic anyway so its no difference
I eat them occasionally myself, due to there being a Dominos walking distance from my house, and right next to the bottle shop. Clever bastards.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You eat Dominoes? That's why FFS. Eat REAL pizza. Not that fake stuff that's full of shit. REAL WOODFIRED PIZZA. Rene's Pizzeria in Croyden Park is the one you want dude.

http://www.renespizzeria.com.au/

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You eat Dominoes? That's why FFS. Eat REAL pizza. Not that fake stuff that's full of shit. REAL WOODFIRED PIZZA. Rene's Pizzeria in Croyden Park is the one you want dude.

http://www.renespizzeria.com.au/
what about mancini's in belfield? is that still around?

i used to get the high quality things but now the rodzilla has a budget of $18 a week

Wahesh

Reaction score
what about mancini's in belfield? is that still around?

i used to get the high quality things but now the rodzilla has a budget of $18 a week
Mancini's is still around but just re-opened recently (renovated, changed ownership).

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To be honest mate a renter would flog us both, they are far hungrier and desperate. Problem with you and I is that we can now enjoy the better things in life, it domesticates you.

The renter is driving a cheap car, smokes all day to get his mind off his troubles, watches a cheap tv, the boss at work always puts it on them. They have nothing to lose, nothing to worry about the nxt day

You don't want to fight them
Your comment actually could be interpreted as a pretty compelling case as to why some overeat! Haha.

The renter is also often overweight... sometimes even obese.

Everyone processes their problems in different ways. It's a bit simplistic to just dismiss people's problems as products of weakness. For starters it's a lot cheaper to eat crap than it is to eat healthy these days.

Let's not be simplistic about things.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But if you seen her in person i bet it would take 1 minutes to figure the wolf is a wog , she'd be a hand talker :tearsofjoy:
Haha it doesn't hurt anymore, not really OK just a bit.. hated being called a wog unless you were a wog too .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha it doesn't hurt anymore, not really OK just a bit.. hated being called a wog unless you were a wog too .
Hey its ok sister we from same wogland .
Ps my nickname has been wog for over 20 years feels wierd when i hear my real name bahahahahaha

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm a proud wog... Wahesh Of Goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.