Lichaa for Lebanon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what? Des should be ducking and weaving too..yeah evading the question..Why didn’t you let Lichaa run????????
Can i just quietly say what i have been saying for last 3 years?

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck channel 7

What shit coverage

Shows it on standard definition while they're showing fucking women's cricket in HD

And they're not even showing this game except on the app

Scummy shitbags channel 7
Didn't even realise this wasn't on FOX, watching through my overseas streaming account all full HD no ads. Licha set up moses for the last one again with a solid run.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Didn't even realise this wasn't on FOX, watching through my overseas streaming account all full HD no ads. Licha set up moses for the last one again with a solid run.
I find he provides space with his running game but stifles the space and time with his service when he stands and passes, also his service direct from dh can be a little inconsistent. Would like to see his tackles a little more dominate at times aswell.

I'm probably being too critical but I just see so much potential in the kid and when he is on it can be devastating.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck channel 7

What shit coverage

Shows it on standard definition while they're showing fucking women's cricket in HD

And they're not even showing this game except on the app

Scummy shitbags channel 7
Yeah- HD is a premium -and I pay for it damn it!!

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yep i love him so much that even though i am not gay but i would still fuck him.
With my baseball bat.

If anything- I am more keen on lichaa next year than Foran and and changes.

Pls don’t dissapointed lichaa

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes going to have a field day being able to play his natural game running of the back of klem and woods big runs,shame on you des

Status
Not open for further replies.