Aaron Woods = Dally M prop of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone here still think he is a dud? He is a modern day front rower. Big, strong, hard to pull down, has an offload, very mobile for his size and has a big motor. What say the woodsy haters???

Qdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Does anyone here still think he is a dud? He is a modern day front rower. Big, strong, hard to pull down, has an offload, very mobile for his size and has a big motor. What say the woodsy haters???
Im still in shock !!!!!!!!!!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
And guess who won that.....PEPTIDES!!
hahaha ... i gotta say i didn't watch the cows much this season, has Tamololo been playing like he has in the semis all season?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hahaha ... i gotta say i didn't watch the cows much this season, has Tamololo been playing like he has in the semis all season?
Actually, they spoke about him on the Fox show "On the couch with Sterlo" last night.
His lowest metres gained for the season was in Rnd 9 from memory and that was 116mtrs.
His average run meters for the year is over 200mtrs.
Last week againts the Rorters, Hargreaves dished up 86mtrs, the highest for the Cocks.

Taumalolo had 235mtrs. He had more than the Rorters whole front row combined ( around 189mtrs or so).

TAUMALOLO IS A BEAST!!!!!!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. He has been solid. Got pretty high up the Dally M charts too, but he was suspended so docked points for that.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually, they spoke about him on the Fox show "On the couch with Sterlo" last night.
His lowest metres gained for the season was in Rnd 9 from memory and that was 116mtrs.
His average run meters for the year is over 200mtrs.
Last week againts the Rorters, Hargreaves dished up 86mtrs, the highest for the Cocks.

Taumalolo had 235mtrs. He had more than the Rorters whole front row combined ( around 189mtrs or so).

TAUMALOLO IS A BEAST!!!!!!!!
Yeah averaging 200m a game is insane! I used to play supercoach religiously but haven't for a few years now, i know gallen used to rack up some impressive stats but no idea about this season, desball really turned me off footy this year and i didn't really watch anywhere near as much footy this season like i once did.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't Steve Gearin have him stand nearby when taking kicks to see which way the wind was blowing and how hard? :-)

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We've picked Woods up when he should be reaching his best few years. He's a hard worker, makes good metres, defends really well and generally makes plenty of sensible offloads. I wish we didn't have to let Graham and Kasiano go to bring him into the squad, but i think that our pack is better than what Woods has played in at the Tigers so hopefully we see the best of him over the next few years.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Little bit surprised that he was voted best prop to be honest. I would have thought klemmer had a better year then him. But he is a "lock" isnt he. Lol But well done woodsy. surely klemmer had a better year then gallen ffs. I think we will have an awesome front row next year!!!
GO THE DOGGIES!!!!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Woods is a good footy player. Anybody denying that has no idea.
The problem most here would have is, we spent big on a position we already had covered.
Still, keen to see him team up with klem next season.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need a fullback to take advantage of his late offloads. Support play is key next season to get the best out of Woods.

Woods is an outstanding club footballer. Origin not so much, then again I don't read into overhyped origin anymore the Blues as a whole are woeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.