ISP WEEK THREE FINALS 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Makes you wonder Penrith commit 4 penalties in a row and Penrith waste more time with the clock ticking down get a guy sin binned but everything like this wastes more minutes in a tight game. Should be time added at end of the game for these tactics so no disadvantage to the other side in a close encounter say accumulate one minute time at the end of a game for each penalty incurred.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have watched a lot more reggies than I have, but from what I have seen over the past few weeks, I'm inclined to agree.

Was a pretty exciting final couple of minutes.
It was and you know what? Considering the sort of season the club has had at least these guys were a shining light for us. Oh, must not forget; our feeder club Auburn Warriors are in the RMC grand final next week. Wish them all the best.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was and you know what? Considering the sort of season the club has had at least these guys were a shining light for us. Oh, must not forget; our feeder club Auburn Warriors are in the RMC grand final next week. Wish them all the best.

Just watching after the game on Fox and James Graham is in the studio on the weekend wrap ( or is that recorded?).
Pretty sure it's recorded.

James was at the footy this afternoon (which was pretty good of him considering he is moving on)...

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
That will teach them to not leave it for the last 2 mins to play with intensity

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know what the problem is I bet Hasler is coaching today (cos he has nothing to do now except count his money) they sure like the first grade side playing one man out each play the ball 10 behind and 10 mins to go and not even playing like they have in recent games and you are right Woolford is hopeless resign Lichaa
what a dumb Statement!!:|

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't see any shots of him. Gus and Anthony Griffin were there though

As was James Graham.
What about other first graders? Must be on holiday but would have been nice to see them support them

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's recorded.

James was at the footy this afternoon (which was pretty good of him considering he is moving on)...

Yeah, I realised that and did amend my post ( obviously not quickly enough),lol. Pretty sure he has been to the last few Intrust games ( since first grade was done)

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was at the game Hasler was there but by himself , Reynolds Dymock and Graham together with Castle only other player i saw was Montoya and i forgot the Grub Dibb was also there

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes you wonder Penrith commit 4 penalties in a row and Penrith waste more time with the clock ticking down get a guy sin binned but everything like this wastes more minutes in a tight game. Should be time added at end of the game for these tactics so no disadvantage to the other side in a close encounter say accumulate one minute time at the end of a game for each penalty incurred.
It's frustrating when you on the wrong end of things

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People need to remember ... Panthers pour ridiculous amounts of money into their junior football.

They have a state of the art Football Academy behind Panthers that the State Government contributed heavily too, plus they pump over a million a year from club into the Academy.

If they weren't up the top all the time questions would be asked, given they have the pick of the players from junior ranks all the way through to NSW Cup.

This shows why they are in Prelim Finals for NYC and finals in NSW Cup...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Was a big shame we lost today and congrats to their season. Cleeland busy in defence but unfortunately offered very little in attack. Garvey a little bit of a hog but very busy. Blown chance there today, they could have easily have beaten Penrith, they weren't that good. Seems like we didn't turn tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.