Matt Moylan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I rather us have a shot at Tyrone May.
Gould described him as a player that is better than Cleary.
From what I have seen in him, he is a decent half and is stuck behind Cleary and Moylan in the halves.
They won't put Moylan at fullback cause of Dylan Edwards.
I wish we had a decent recruitment team but we will sign Holland on a 10yr contract instead!!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I rather us have a shot at Tyrone May.
Gould described him as a player that is better than Cleary.
From what I have seen in him, he is a decent half and is stuck behind Cleary and Moylan in the halves.
They won't put Moylan at fullback cause of Dylan Edwards.
I wish we had a decent recruitment team but we will sign Holland on a 10yr contract instead!!
Then why isn't he playing ahead of Cleary or at least in the first grade squad / bench ?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Moylon would be really nice to have considering we need a genuine fullback and a goal-kicker who will play 80mins consistently barring injury.
However would people rather us try shed players to potentially nab Moylon or wait for a shot at Roger Tuivasa-Sheck next year ?
Tough question to answer considering we dont know if Des will still be around and what style of footy we could play.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moylon would be really nice to have considering we need a genuine fullback and a goal-kicker who will play 80mins consistently barring injury.
However would people rather us try shed players to potentially nab Moylon or wait for a shot at Roger Tuivasa-Sheck next year ?
Tough question to answer considering we dont know if Des will still be around and what style of footy we could play.
RTS will command the same kind of money he is on this year "$850-900k" but would love him in our team of mis fits

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
RTS will command the same kind of money he is on this year "$850-900k" but would love him in our team of mis fits
Yep his ball playing skills arent as good as Moylons, nor is his kicking game, however RTS would be awesome to see behind Klemmer and Woods offloading.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree go with RTS next year once the cap will be sorted.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Then why isn't he playing ahead of Cleary or at least in the first grade squad / bench ?
Cause Cleary was there last year and Tyrone was in the 20's.
I wouldn't drop Cleary either but Gould has big wraps on May.....Penrith are lucky as they have an abundance of young talent coming through.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We need decent outside runners to capitalise on Moylan, be a waste at the moment unfortunately

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Leave it and chase Maloney next year. We're pretty much fucked until we lose $3 million of cap at the end of next year.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fit, fast and competent. Not bulldogs material. He won't fit in with the fat, slow and diabolical.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon his pissed cause he re-signed too early last year and with the salary cap going up they are paying him unders.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would rather have matterson or Watson from roosters they are great players

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In my opinion Moylan is seriously overrated... I put him in the same catagory as Jack Wighton.
You're kidding. I agree Wighton is crap. Moylan has class...good hands, fast can play 1 or 6 etc. He's talented but injury prone at present.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's a dick head no doubt, but the last time we won a comp we had a team full of them.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gould flat out denied that he wanted out tonight. Doesn't mean there is no truth to the rumour. But the media wouldn't be past making up rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.