Round 24 - Dogs v Manly - Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WOOHOO we're in the top 12! & it's not even on for & against, it's clear!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
manly didn't turn up . it was a better performance but don't get your hopes up . des will look at the video & make sure we are shit next week
I can't wait for this prick to go I don't care who coaches just long as he is shown the door
Highly intelligent post Dude lol

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
WTF happened! I was on a plane coming back from Turin after watching Juve belt Cagliari. Gets off plane in Sicily and see we have belted the Silvertails!!?? Crazy shit. Anyway I'm on a Juve high so this is good but meh!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Doggies are still a good team, I don't even think we got out of third gear, even Joey said the Dogs looked comfortable, hope we can win the remaining games.
Why would the ref give a shit if I'm walking tall, sounds like the prick next door.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
What would the score have been if Mbye kicked at 70% - anyway - I feel weird - I like we won a lot and hate we left it this late.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watching the start of the game on Ch9 that I recorded. Fittler asks Hasler Which players have stood out in the side this year & Hasler replied "In the Manly side". That's where Des' focus is & NOT with the Dogs.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What would the score have been if Mbye kicked at 70% - anyway - I feel weird - I like we won a lot and hate we left it this late.
Sometimes things happen for a reason:blush: I am great believer in Karma!! revenge is a dish best served cold8-)

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watching the start of the game on Ch9 that I recorded. Fittler asks Hasler Which players have stood out in the side this year & Hasler replied "In the Manly side". That's where Des' focus is & NOT with the Dogs.
Hasler should just stay where he belongs, just like we saw Tonight he's not required back at Belmore!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He needs to go.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoppa was good. I always give shit to Mbye but I thought I was good and his kicking game was good too. He found space most of the time.

I liked it when Tolman and Graham were off and we had Fualalo and Tualau on. I like the way Tualau runs, real aggressive. Even the way he steps before the line looks agro lol.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just back from the game. Don't know where that has been all year but it sure was good to sit there and enjoy it live. They were a different side today from Lichaa to Hoppa. Even Graham offloaded and did some inside passes. Clearly Mbye demonstrated that he can play footy. He was everywhere tonight. The interesting thing though was that the refs still gave it to us with some ridiculous decisions, Brenko still missed a few tackles yet we decided to focus on playing footy and it didn't matter. Funny that Lane and Perrett both got hooked - really enjoyed that and RFM's cameo showed again we got the best end of that deal. Still, it doesn't change anything. We are finished in a couple of weeks for the year and as much as I enjoyed the win it was so frustrating knowing we could do what we did today but didn't all year and without Mr Impact playing....

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Either Manly was crap..or the Dogs had a red hot go and produced a pretty good game.. I'll say it was the latter..great effort and attitude..it wins you more games than it loses..

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
manly was terrible
No they weren't. Their completions were better than ours. Their o/s backs were hitting the ball up hard every set. Their forwards were having a go. We just went out there with purpose this arvo and stuck it up them. They shut down their halves and it stopped them cold. You could feel it at the ground. We hammered them.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We played what was in front of us = absolute garbage. Manly are atrocious.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Either Manly was crap..or the Dogs had a red hot go and produced a pretty good game.. I'll say it was the latter..great effort and attitude..it wins you more games than it loses..
Both

Status
Not open for further replies.