RFM letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Here is a letter from Frawley I saw on FB. Seriously looks and reads like it was written by a child.

Thanks, because I was to lazy to do so

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my letter from Matt Frawley (1sy year member), I am WAY too lazy to put a pic of it up here, but I quote

"As a token of our appreciation, please accept your Well deserved ROOKIE Member certificate and key ring."

And there was NO Key ring.

I attach a copy of my facebook conversation with the bulldogs, fair to say I am underwhelmed with their response

View attachment 3373
They can re-sign Des for 2 million but can't give the kid a key ring. And even to question it...that'll do me.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How to load images here?

Today in my mail (in Singapore) one of my Godson's received THREE letters to acknowledge his five year membership status.
The other Godson received ZERO letters. Both are members.
First Godson's three letter each contained key-rings, one letter contained TWO key-rings.
Brady Abbey hand wrote the letter which was photocopied to appear as if it's genuine.

I am a nine year member, and have not received anything. And have on several occasions been requested to prove I've been a member pre-2010 or something.

Lastly, I emailed the club to change my Godson's postal address from Gold Coast to new near-Brisbane address in November 2016. Despite this, I received their Membership packs in Singapore just before Christmas, meaning the boys didn't get them upon re-send until after New Years.

This is an embarrassment.
~c.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus Christ... I didn't think things were that bad at the club.

#thisisjustembarrassing

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rfm wrote that while he was sitting on the bench so excuse the handwriting
He was disgusted at nupties Elliot and Tolman being selected before him.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Feel sorry for the social media intern who has to send this stuff out while the suits at the top think they're running a professional entity. Dib & co puffing their chests out at every interview and talk they do is the height of cringe when shit like this happens on a regular basis. Amateur hour.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I received my letter from Sam Kasiano with a storm membership application

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I got not One, but two letters from Brad Abbey with keyrings re my 5 year nembership.

I've been a member for a lot longer but there was an issue as my membership used to be paid by my old man as a birthday present but when I changed type of membership and organised it myself, it somehow reser the timeline.

The second bit doesn't phase me, but I did chuckle at getting two letters :grinning:

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I never received anything in my years as a member.
So basically they decided to do as they're players do, and give us nothing but disappointment.
Pretty fitting tbh.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my letter from Matt Frawley (1sy year member), I am WAY too lazy to put a pic of it up here, but I quote

"As a token of our appreciation, please accept your Well deserved ROOKIE Member certificate and key ring."

And there was NO Key ring.

I attach a copy of my facebook conversation with the bulldogs, fair to say I am underwhelmed with their response

View attachment 3373
Gold lol

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rfm wrote that while he was sitting on the bench so excuse the handwriting
He was disgusted at nupties Elliot and Tolman being selected before him.
i think this will help explain it

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So I received my nephew's white 2 year key ring today was wondering where's my 5 year one and that was like 2 years ago lol and Raymond thanks for the letter mate my nephew appreciates it but gee whiz sounds like it was written at the start of the season.

I'm more impressed by the amount of coin you carry around in your car. You must be some sort of millionaire.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm more impressed by the amount of coin you carry around in your car. You must be some sort of millionaire.
Where did all this money come from? What is he planning to do with it? Think we might need the Daily Telegraph to investigate it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where did all this money come from? What is he planning to do with it? Think we might need the Daily Telegraph to investigate it.
SO, is Beastwood a drug dealer? Is he funding terrorism?

Read it in tomorrow's Telegraph.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
SO, is Beastwood a drug dealer? Is he funding terrorism?

Read it in tomorrow's Telegraph.
Yes the daily telegraph has today uncovered that Bulldogs player Greg Eastwood is running a large drug syndicate to fund terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.