Round 22 Dogs v Eels discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh fuck....Klemmer is our halfback now.
Des has a secret plan to find two new halves before the season ends. the players go into a draw each week to see who will be 5/8th and halfback for the next game

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm just speechless at the moment. Week in and out you juat pray something different will be on show, but again and again it's the same shit.

I know this will be responded with a joke, and that's fair enough... But as a supposes top coach what do you really say after a half like that?

We're just fortunate it's really poor weather, otherwise it would be 30-0 right now.
It's a hopeless feeling...
I have seen some poor games by us but to keep getting worse when we think it can't get any worse is something else.

I hope Des is sacked tonight, what he has done to our club is inexcusable

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
This club reminds me of Venezuela. The El Presidente thinks everything is running fine whilst the people are so starving that they are eating their pets. The people in this case are the fans.
at least the situation in venezuela produces super hot fit latin women desperately looking to move to a plentiful country, the bulldogs have nothing positive

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Who was calling for lee. That last try he come in and took reynolds. Fmd he isnt a 1st grader . Tolman graham Elliott morris twins Stanley lee. All should be reserves next week.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have 2 Sunday & 1 Thursday game in prime time - Joey might go mental - for real - watching this shit

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bevan French off with an injury.... so question begs, which makeshift fullback is going to tear us a new arsehole and make our fullback look shit (ala Nikorima the other week)

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can a team get steadily worse throughout the year? We have no combinations , no planned moves...fuck me Klem kicked on the last play! And it looked better than many of our attacking kicks this year!

Freehana

Waterboy
Reaction score
Look, we need a complete rebuild. Just like shit NBA teams.

Sack Hasler for starters.
Remove all of those overpaid rodents and so called leaders of this rudderless passionless team eg. Tolman, Morris brothers, Graham
Remove cnts who have no will to play or are just plain shit eg. Hopoate, mbye, brenko fukn lee, elliott, lichaa
Give the young guys a chance and build around klemmer and jackson
Reynolds who is leaving the club has more passion than the entire team. Thatd fuked

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What the fuck do they do at training all week?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This club reminds me of Venezuela. The El Presidente thinks everything is running fine whilst the people are so starving that they are eating their pets. The people in this case are the fans.
Nah. Venezuela's leader is taking all their money and pretending things are fine while the country dies. Meanwhile Des is.... Hmm... You have a point.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha Stanleys bomb XD

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Is it our home game? Cos if so we just got booed coming out the second half.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Josh Morris is so fkn shit

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a cure. Start following the reserves. There on fire and winning games and scoring points. Bit old school you have to listen to games on radio but better than watching this bunch of clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.