Tolman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
seriously how shit is this imposter who calls himself a prop!!

Yeah he can go 80 mins but big shit,how on earth did he not run straight over Ross the little twig and score that try ?
I know.
He couldn't but score from there!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He plays good except in the opposition 20.
Then he's an attack killer.

I've been watching him get in the way on the attack it kills me!!
Get the .... out of the way, he isn't even a good decoy because his no threat

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
seriously how shit is this imposter who calls himself a prop!!

Yeah he can go 80 mins but big shit,how on earth did he not run straight over Ross the little twig and score that try ?
Its called white line fever... Anyone who has played league would know the feeling when u see that white line. Poor **** just wanted to fall over the line...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty embarrassing a tiny winger pulled him down

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He always gets dominated never gets quick play the balls, that was a shocker one on one with Ross, he fell over no fend on him or anything lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Scary thing is, if Graham declines any further we have two identical ineffective forwards. You'd give Tolman a pass if he was a strong tackler like Jacko who dominates opposition players. None of our forwards even got a good hit on a Newcastle player.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Peter tunks got over the line plenty of times, why didn't he get this white line fever ?i think we can all agree you have no idea
Because Peter Tunks didn't have white line fever? The fact you think white line fever only happens to forwards means u have no idea..

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He can run 80 minutes yeah fair enough but what for he is just in affective.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Scary thing is, if Graham declines any further we have two identical ineffective forwards. You'd give Tolman a pass if he was a strong tackler like Jacko who dominates opposition players. None of our forwards even got a good hit on a Newcastle player.
Agree - in my opinion our starting props are a biggest issue. They never get over the advantage line giving our halves and hooker quick play the balls and a retreating offence. They look like kids amongst men on the first 20. It's like Hasler accepts this and tries to defeat teams in the last 5mins which is where Tolman and Graham become effective.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He just wanted to set the game for that grandstand finish

Status
Not open for further replies.