The Bulldogs Member Forum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Dib announced Kasiano [emoji817] gone at seasons end and Holland has been re signed
No he didn't. Were you there ? Not what I heard.

He said there will be an announcement about kas in the next couple of days. Yeah that probably means he's as good as gone but he didn't say he's 100% gone.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This time last year our differential was +69 (6th) currently we are -53 (12th). So they've changed their playing style? Pfftt!!

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
The other thing that was confirmed was that Josh was offered a 3 year contract "for good money" but sat in Dib's office with his manager and showed him the Tigers contract for 4 years and a lot more money and that was that. Dib said he told Josh that once he retired he should come back to the dogs and become a life member.

do u just hand out life memberships to 100 game players now?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why didn't someone ask him what happens when the opposition run off their defensive line and don't allow us to make metres?

What good is his tactics then?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We are fucked for years to come this style relies on almost perfect ball control, at least an even penalty count and a glut of possession just to be competitive. If any of those things don't go our way we are no chance.
Said this a while back lol.

DESBALL IS HERE TO STAY! HAHAHA

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why didn't someone ask him what happens when the opposition run off their defensive line and don't allow us to make metres?

What good is his tactics then?
Well they shouldn't run so fast, probably.

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK so they aggregated the questions up into themes and then spent around 45 minutes going through them. Obviously I don't know the full extent of the original questions but by and large they covered off on everything from recruitment, juniors and playing style to board disharmony and the cap. First time I've met most of them but they were up front and didn't stop anyone from going to the microphone nor censor their questions. As expected they handled them pretty well and both Raelene and Aiden Tolman were impressive. I know some people will be hurt by that but she knew her stuff in terms of recruitment, the cap and future direction. Tols was up front in saying our attack has been crap and gave believable reasons for it around the continual errors and dumb ass things they have been doing but also said they have changed their playing style and when they get it right it works, just that they haven't got it that right this year. Things we suspected but now know: Kas is gone and so are a number of others, but not Graham or Tolman (both staying according to Raels). Klemm most likely will stay at 13 as todays game plays a 'tight 3' not props and lock. Des defensive of Lichaa and Mbye and thinks they will continue to get better. Woolford and other young players in reggies are not mentally and physically ready for FG and won't be for some time. Des did the stats thing which was not surprising. As to the audience. It was split between ticket holders and football club members, which explains why so many old people were there. It is clear that Dib has most of the football club members on side so he isn't going anywhere. I don't think Des did himself any favours. He was a bit short with a couple of them around playing blokes who are not aiming up and not winning a comp. Overall, not a complete waste of time but not something you would back up for in a hurry.

I was the one that asked Des about Klemmer @ lock. The shortest question of the night

I found the night productive and informative. I was on the anti-Des/Dib bandwagon before tonight but I could honestly see the pain that they were both going through. We are a team and we need to stick together.

Keep in mind they didn't have to go ahead with tonight's forum - they all took time out of their personal lives to address our concerns.

Regardless where we all sit with the teams attack/structure/performance - we are all in this together and we need to stand behind the club in the tough times. The boys deserve it and enough is enough.

Keep the faith

There is method behind the madness.

Just stick by us

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler is one slimy arrogant muthafucker.

The wanker has no respect for fans whatsoever.

He was asked why he persisted with Tony Williams and the arrogant prick just smirked and offered no explanation.

No issues with Mbye & Lichaa - they are improving and there is nothing wrong with our style of play. Too much drop ball and uncompleted sets dont allow us to execute our attacking style.

Lichaa is here to stay along with our style of play

Blah blah blah blah blah.....Bullshit

This was a PR stunt handpicking a large amount of Dib puppets and questions.

I was against the boycott, but after witnessing that **** Hasler tonight smirking and smoke coming out of his ears when asked about his love child Lichaa & Williams, he along with Dib deserve every single backlash from all circles of media and fans.

The **** doesnt give two shits about the club and i will persist on him leaving, on a daily basis until the **** is gone along with Dibshit.

Dibshit and Hasbeen Out
Do you honestly expect a coach who actually knows these guys personally and sees them every day to get up there and put shit on guys like mbye and lichaa and slam their performances?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Des should send a memo out to opposition teams about how he expects them to play against us to make his stats work
Haha. Well it looks like tonight has pretty much 100% confirmed what i have been saying, we play this way because Des wants us to play this way. Maybe some people can stop arguing with me about this lol.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Regardless where we all sit with the teams attack/structure/performance - we are all in this together and we need to stand behind the club in the tough times. The boys deserve it and enough is enough
This style has been unproductive for A NUMBER OF YEARS

Insanity = doing the same thing and expecting a different result

We ain't winning shit until des is gone

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone asked about Lichaas form and Des replied "didn't you watch yesterday's game"
Re signing imminent
Highly doubt they'll resign him, you'd think they would have already. Before reynolds got injured he was getting 20 minutes of game time

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was the one that asked Des about Klemmer @ lock. The shortest question of the night

I found the night productive and informative. I was on the anti-Des/Dib bandwagon before tonight but I could honestly see the pain that they were both going through. We are a team and we need to stick together.

Keep in mind they didn't have to go ahead with tonight's forum - they all took time out of their personal lives to address our concerns.

Regardless where we all sit with the teams attack/structure/performance - we are all in this together and we need to stand behind the club in the tough times. The boys deserve it and enough is enough.

Keep the faith

Just stick by us
No. Our footy is shit and i will continue to call it shit untill the real Bulldogs show up again.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Castle showed a slide with 10 media / newspaper headlines about the Bulldogs that were all BS. She also stated that the Sports Editor-in-chief advised that a Bulldogs front page disgrace headline would sell 30k to 40k more copies than other headlines... the media want any dirt on us. I now understand why Castle works so hard with Community groups and interests.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He indicated he was reasonably happy with our kicking. The problem was our mistakes limited our opportunities to exploit them and so the limit of our attacking kicks were the deep ones to the corner to stop the return and then use our defence to limit their go forward. It all came back to mistakes with the ball.
I literally laughed out loud when I read that first sentence

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone asked about Lichaas form and Des replied "didn't you watch yesterday's game"
Re signing imminent
If we're going to base performances on yesterday's game Hasler, then what your saying is we will win the comp! They should just give us the trophy now! Arrogance is an under statement when it comes to hasler!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Keep the faith

Just stick by us
Hey ray, how do you think you'll go in next years elections?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So we are stuck with what it is now for two more years. So they are still saying that their is method behind what they are doing even though in 3 years they cannot do it? I can't back that, that's plain insanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.