Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That play turned moment. Nsw could have been 18 up. I prefer Moylan than Pearce.
So he's shit because of 1 poorly executed play? Lol bs. Hater.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fifita is a monster, best prop in the game. Good support by Pearce, usual suspects bagging him but he has been very good. Covered the most distance of any player on the field.
He's playing ok. But bouncing off tackles and his last tackle options bar a few floating bombs have been abit ordinary.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's playing ok. But bouncing off tackles and his last tackle options bar a few floating bombs have been abit ordinary.
They're clearly taking Oates' kick returns out of the game and it's so far worked.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So he's shit because of 1 poorly executed play? Lol bs. Hater.
Crucial play. Cronk had the same and Cory scores. He should have either passed it or at least grubber or repeat set. Not a hater just annoyed. I hope he comes out and kills it second half

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand off the field he's a loose cannon but man do I feel we got ripped by signing woods over fafita. If only he had signed with us originally...he's been nsw best so far!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now now. No need for obscenities. By the way you calling anyone a "hater" is hilarious
No it's not because ive already said i don't like Reynolds.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No Gi Slater or Thurston to get QLD out of this one

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow this guy behind me just gave me a filthy look. I was taking a selfy with my mates

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If that half had some Eric grothe Jnr vs Hodges biff it would be up their with one of the best halves in origin

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Crucial play. Cronk had the same and Cory scores. He should have either passed it or at least grubber or repeat set. Not a hater just annoyed. I hope he comes out and kills it second half
What has Cronk done other than that kick? Smith has also made crucial errors in defence. No one is going to be perfect. Pearce has had a hand in both tries and has lead the boys around the park while covering the most distance of any player on the field. He has been very good for NSW so far, still another half to go though.

Status
Not open for further replies.