State of Origin 2017 - Game I | Queensland v New South Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
no gallen and no farrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeeehhaaaaaaa I can finally support NSW again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was a good ref as well. But was hated by all of Qld. Good times indeed.
I always found his interpretation of the rules, although they may have been opposite to what fans thought, were always consistent for both teams.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I expect QLD to win a close match. Despite missing several big names, they still have class in key positions. Their spine is stronger than the blues. NSW have a stronger bench but I don't think it will play a role
Queensland by 8

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The old firm Cronk and Smith will get QLD home

Clutch players

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maloney, Graham, Fifita and Bird know how to beat Smith and Cronk. No doubt there was a lot of emphasis put on those tactics.

If Tedesco can stop Smiths 40/20's, if Fifita, Klemmer and Woods can outwork Napa, Myles and Lillyman, if Pearce has his best Origin game - NSW win

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll be watching, don't care who wins but I hope we see some massive hits, some QLDers getting stretchered off, Dugan and/or Fingerson end up in hospital and Hayne to play one of his best games ever.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think NSW will not only win, but win very well. I can see us scoring 20+ points in tonight's game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maloney, Graham, Fifita and Bird know how to beat Smith and Cronk. No doubt there was a lot of emphasis put on those tactics.

If Tedesco can stop Smiths 40/20's, if Fifita, Klemmer and Woods can outwork Napa, Myles and Lillyman, if Pearce has his best Origin game - NSW win
That's a lot of ifs bro lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Queensland defense will be in our face and try to shut down our passing game, maybe kick wide to runners.
We will have to shut them down too, it could be one of them one missed tackle games.
We don't know what to expect with these line ups, our kicking game should clinch it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NSW biggest threat is the Sutton bros. They will try to ride QLD home with their dodgey calls.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pearce is my main concern.
If the roosters' Pearce turns up we win.
If NSW's Pearce turns up, we get pumped.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been buried at work at home all day today so managed to avoid most of the "QUEENSLANDER!!!" nonsense.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let the game flow you Sutton duds, for the sake of all Rugby League fans out there.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been buried at work at home all day today so managed to avoid most of the "QUEENSLANDER!!!" nonsense.
I went down to the Barracks Coles, surrounded by the QUEENSLANDER nonsense

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
These new fucks had better play good, sick of seeing new names do jack shit, its proven veterans win Origin, and yes Wally is a prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.