Brett Morris set to be named on the wing for NSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepy dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So they've come out and with the team that they apparently "know" Loz will pick and it has Brett Morris on the wing

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Laurie has about a fucking million other wingers and he chooses the most frail one.

Fuck off mate. I can think 3 other wingers that should get the nod over him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was obvious he was going to get picked as soon as Tom went down.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't say Bmoz has been setting the world on fire but the more exciting thing is Montoya coming back into the team!
Why is Montoya back in the team "more exciting"?
Surely you're not say Montoya is a better player than Morris?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why is Montoya back in the team "more exciting"?
Surely you're not say Montoya is a better player than Morris?
Well Bmoz getting picked for origin isn't exciting to me as a Bulldogs fan I hate origin. So the more exciting this is Montoya getting another game. At no point did I say he was a better player did I?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Well Bmoz getting picked for origin isn't exciting to me as a Bulldogs fan I hate origin. So the more exciting this is Montoya getting another game. At no point did I say he was a better player did I?
Ok fair enough.
I also begrudge having bulldogs players in the Origin team at the expense of the club.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Youd think daniel topou was a moral for the left wing!
Thats who id pick,best nsw winger out of yardage,even pick nate ross before bmoz going on form.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Origin has become a non event by the embarrassing efforts of NSW for past 10years..

Growing up in the 90s Origin was awesome.. now its just a money grabbing game

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tupou would trouble QLD more than B Morris because they would need to train for kicks on his side of the field, He's a massive target for attacking kicks, he's almost impossible to contain when contesting a kick.

I would have Tupou, Radradra, Vanivalu, Addo-Carr and Ross ahead of B.Morris as part of a new era for NSW. But then again B.Morris can get the job done, he's a quality player.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't agree with tupou, had his chance in origin and has never done anything was always a passenger, bmoz however has class and genuine strike not to mention experience. never let NSW or australia down in a game and i don't think his age is a factor to be honest. just hope he doesn't get hurt

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Origin has become a non event by the embarrassing efforts of NSW for past 10years..

Growing up in the 90s Origin was awesome.. now its just a money grabbing game
Maybe for a few of you but I've got my tickets for Suncorp and ANZ this year and can't wait for it. BMoz is still close enough to the best winger in the world even when he makes dumb mistakes. He's never let his state or country down so if they pick him good on him.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the team for those who don't want to click on the link: Tedesco, B Morris, Hayne, Dugan, Ferguson, Maloney, Pearce, Woods, Wallace, Fifita, Cordner (c), Frizell, Jackson. Interchange: Bird, Graham, Klemmer, J Trobjevic, J McLean (18th man).

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's the team for those who don't want to click on the link: Tedesco, B Morris, Hayne, Dugan, Ferguson, Maloney, Pearce, Woods, Wallace, Fifita, Cordner (c), Frizell, Jackson. Interchange: Bird, Graham, Klemmer, J Trobjevic, J McLean (18th man).
It's only a rumoured team though. Daley doesn't announce it until after this weeks games. Unfortunately I think Farah will be there but the rest pick themselves given what's available.

Status
Not open for further replies.