Foran's Bulldogs deal one step closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does the plumber know that Hayne would be a Drain.... on our salary cap ?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or is this just like every other time Foran is off contract and 'a done deal' at the dogs and all along his manager is just using that as bargaining tool to another club and we miss out
We have been used as leverage for that type of sales tactic for years, even Tedesco's manager played it perfectly..a move to Roosters was never in doubt.

I think NRL fans in general are getting over the mid-season player circus and the BS that goes with it.

Most, if not all of the smoke around the initial player movement rumours have come to fruition (Woods to Dogs, Teddy to Chooks, Moses to Eels) if Foran does sign on with Warriors then that would be one against the grain.

If it's not Foran, im confident Frawley and Mbye can deliver and they will compliment each other (kicker, distributor and organiser + ball runner).

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a well known fact that while other clubs sign players, make their announcements and move on, our club thumbles, stumbles, crashes about trying to sign it's own tail.
How do you arrive at that conclusion? they made one announcement about Woods and they made one announcement about Reynolds after the Tigers did as per protocol. They haven't got a signed contract in their possession for any new player yet so what is the stumbling and crashing (don't know what a thumble is) you are talking about? Dogs have always moved at the speed that suits them and they are continuing to do so.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a well known fact that while other clubs sign players, make their announcements and move on, our club thumbles, stumbles, crashes about trying to sign it's own tail.
true remember Mbye......that dragged on for 18 months and then when he did sign it was for ridiculously stupid money or the other 57 times Foran was coming lol

lets not forget Fafita either

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Guess we will see. Reynolds did say he thought Foran would sign. Foran coming would make Reynolds going make more sense.

Me i dunno with Foran. Id take him, hes a very good player, he would certainly not be a bad buy. It would also mean Mbye to 9, solving the problem i have with the side, hooker. But if Foran doesnt come id live with a Frawley / Mbye combo (as long as it lives up to its early promise). Reynolds and Mbye are both true running halves with no kicking game. They both go better with Frawley who has a kicking game and can organise. Mbye would be a decent half if all he has to do is run and pass. I wouldnt mind 6 Foran 7 Frawley 9 Mbye though.
How's Woolford goin? He showed promise in the lower grades I know , But he's a nice goalkicker , which means we can piss holland off and Montoya has a full time gig

Last edited:

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Foran is a done deal, after the Tigers game i drove home a member of staff who confirmed it was done months ago. Told me about Reynolds before it happened aswell and also said to me before the Tigers game Eastwood got the tap on the shoulder and Licha has already been told to test the market.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran is a done deal, after the Tigers game i drove home a member of staff who confirmed it was done months ago. Told me about Reynolds before it happened aswell and also said to me before the Tigers game Eastwood got the tap on the shoulder and Licha has already been told to test the market.
Did they mention when he will be announced? After rep round?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the info hope you're right!!!

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did they mention when he will be announced? After rep round?
I think it may even take to the salary cap is released for the 2018 season as they need to send in a plan to the NRL how to are to accommodate the new players on the salary's for 2018 so apparently are waiting on the NRL to confirm the cap amount.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I got the Eastwood info before the tigers game too.

Lichaa has been one week he's staying next he's going following he's staying etc etc. This one I hear he's doing what hasler wants, He's going but he's doing what hasler wants

NFI what's gonna happen with lichaa

I've also heard we're signing foran for dirt cheap

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I got the Eastwood info before the tigers game too.

Lichaa has been one week he's staying next he's going following he's staying etc etc. This one I hear he's doing what hasler wants, He's going but he's doing what hasler wants

NFI what's gonna happen with lichaa

I've also heard we're signing foran for dirt cheap
I love the sound of that!!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well he's meant to be on 150k or Some crap at warriors I'm sure I saw. If we get him Under 700-800k. he's a steal. Easily one of the best players in the game when his heads in it. Which I think 2018 it sure is if he's home.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it may even take to the salary cap is released for the 2018 season as they need to send in a plan to the NRL how to are to accommodate the new players on the salary's for 2018 so apparently are waiting on the NRL to confirm the cap amount.
Funny how Roosters sign superstars and no plan required to show NRL

One rule for some and another set of rules for Broncos and Rorters

Status
Not open for further replies.