CEO Letter Regarding the past few weeks news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last week showed the Bulldogs at their best. Toughness and Resilience was on display everywhere as we produced a backs against the wall performance to beat the Raiders 16-10 at ANZ Stadium, despite losing skipper James Graham and Josh Reynolds in the first half through injury.

It was a great win at a crucial time leading into the Rep weekend and cements our place in the top eight.

The Rep weekend has caused quite a bit of controversy in recent times. In regards to the City v Country situation, I think it is important to clarify the Bulldogs situation. With the three day turn-around before our match with the Cowboys, we informed the NRL and the NSWRL of our decision to rest our players based on player welfare. The Rugby League Players Association, were also consulted with this situation. After discussions with the NSWRL , we determined to look at requests of player involvement on a case-by-case basis and this resulted in Adam Elliott being selected for Country.

It is wonderful news for Adam, who is extremely excited and we wish him all the best in Mudgee.

The last week has also seen a major decision taken with Josh Reynolds accepting an offer to join the Wests Tigers on a four year deal.

This was an extremely emotive decision for all concerned. Josh embodies what it means to be a Bulldog and has represented the club with the utmost courage and passion. Everyone here has tremendous admiration for what he has done both on the field and in the community. Unfortunately, the harsh realities of the commercial marketplace and salary cap position meant that we were unable to match the Tigers offer and so the team now look to make season 2017, a memorable one for Josh and send him out a winner.

In a busy week we also announced the signing of Wests Tigers prop Aaron Woods for the next four years. Aaron, is a quality footballer and person and we look forward to him joining up with the Bulldogs at the end of the season.

We now look forward to watching all our Rep players perform over the weekend. The list is long and we congratulate them on their selection:

Australia (David Klemmer), Jillaroos (Elianna Walton), England (James Graham), Samoa (Sam Kasiano), PNG (Rod Griffin, Rhyse Martin), Tonga (Will Hopoate, Brenko Lee), Fiji (Marcelo Montoya, Tyrone Phillips), Lebanon (Ray Moujalli), Country (Adam Elliott), NSW Intrust Rep Team (Asipeli Fine, Andy Saunders, Craig Garvey), Junior Kiwis (Reimis Smith)

Next up is Indigenous Round. We kick-start the round on Thursday 11 May, with a 7:50pm kick off against the Cowboys at ANZ Stadium.

The match is an important one with the Bulldogs wearing a specially designed Indigenous jersey for the first time. This jersey was designed by a talented group of girls from Mount Druitt and we look forward to you all getting a chance to see our players wear it in what is an extremely important fixture.

Chat Soon
Raelene

http://mailchi.mp/bulldogs/letter-from-the-chief-executive-raelene-castle-fhomolcyb7?e=dccef96fb2

"Chat soon" seems like Foran will be announced soon. Get ready !

Last edited:

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we're wearing an indigenous jersey next round. Will be keen to see the design. How many jerseys is that this year? Home, away, heritage, alternate, Anzac, now this. Geez we're becoming like the warriors. 6 jerseys this year!!!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So we're wearing an indigenous jersey next round. Will be keen to see the design. How many jerseys is that this year? Home, away, heritage, alternate, Anzac, now this. Geez we're becoming like the warriors. 6 jerseys this year!!!
Might be 7 if we make it to the Grand Final :grinning:

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly I only want us to do one for next year and be part of the avengers one, it always looks good to be part of

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
"Chat soon" seems like Foran will be annouced soon. Get ready !

Really? You are reeeeaaaccchhhiiinnnggg with that haha. My brain can't cope at all with that.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats official
Hayne
Foran
Cronk
Tedesco
Hulk hogan
Brad pitt
Keith Richards
To the Bulldogs stay tuned for being 100% closer on the verge of signing tommrow.
Chat soon

Puppets will be chatting soon

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Chat soon" seems like Foran will be annouced soon. Get ready !

Really? You are reeeeaaaccchhhiiinnnggg with that haha. My brain can't cope at all with that.
Well no but seriously what else does this CEO have to announce soon that warrants the "chat soon?" They never announce anything till like three years after, so not excited at alllllll I just want this nonsense signings to be out of the way so we can all watch and support this season

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well no but seriously what else does this CEO have to announce soon that warrants the "chat soon?" They never announce anything till like three years after, so not excited at alllllll I just want this nonsense signings to be out of the way so we can all watch and support this season
I think we will end of with Foran eventually unless NZ throw the sheep sheds at him.

I just had to laugh at how you linked the two things lol

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chat soon, more refugees headed our way?

Chat soon, im pregnant?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont get these news letters but the "chat soon" just looks like part of her email signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.