Kieran Foran: Bulldogs have yet to offer a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not saying it will happen but if the dogs go into next season with woods as the only key signing then the club has failed massively

Spending big money on the area use need the least just to get a big name recruit is silly. Obviously if use recruit foran and Dugan then that's a very decent recruitment drive

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate, I suspect you weren't watching Foran at all then. He made a number of try saving tackles, set up the plays so Johnson could run and I don't even recall him making a mistake. He was running direct at every opportunity and his passing was great. He did everything except mark the field out.
Johnson threw two interception tries

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Doyle addressed the Warriors corporate members (my mate is one) and said he's hopeful Foran stays on but understand that family first.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In other words we spent 1.2m on SJ so can't afford Foran when we have Roger, Mannering, Luke, Vatuvei plus 10 others unsigned including boom rookie ATA Hingano

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In other words we spent 1.2m on SJ so can't afford Foran when we have Roger, Mannering, Luke, Vatuvei plus 10 others unsigned including boom rookie ATA Hingano
True. The Warriors don't get it. They have brilliance around the park, they don't need anymore. Now they need steel forwards and a half that is prepared to straighten things up and organise. They will never be grand final winners until that happens imo.

Tigers and clearly get it, recruiting packer (potentially) and grub(he provides the hardness to the club). If I were the Warriors I'd ship off Sj and keep foran

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think it comes down to whether His ex is going to let him be a part of their lives and how much of a part.

I think Keiran is saying if it was only a question of himself he would have another year in Auckland. But it's not and he and just ex are still trying to agree on how involved he will be with the children.

him living in Sydney and not getting to see the kids would be worse than living in NZ. We should all let them sort their shit out in peace. The media have a lot to answer for. This kind of media and social media attention is likely to have negative on him and his Ex.

It probably was almost a done deal but now with all the attention who knows....
It may be up to his ex on how much of a bitch she wants to be but it is up to Foran and only him as to what kind of Father he wants to be. The Family Law system is a one sided piece of shit BUT Foran has something that most of the blokes in this Country don't have and that is unlimited financial resources to fight her in Court guaranteeing his presence in life of his kids. It is an excuse to say it's up to her and a complete parental cop out. IF he wants to be a proper Father he would sign on in Sydney in whatever team and spend his hours being the Dad he wants to be. Sounds like he is using his Ex as an excuse. What better way of showing reform to his ex (and himself) than by committing to Sydney without a promise to prove he wants to do the right thing. Can't think of any better motivation to sort ones self out than the love of ones kids and making sure they have all the love and support they need.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not Hoppa he's told.
His manager is talking to other clubs. Canterbury not included.
Good, we should not be negotiating with anyone who cannot commit to the club on a full time basis.

On Hoppa, funny how now that his contract is up and being shopped around ran for over 250m! And that my friends is the difference between a quality fullback and an average one... Tedesco runs 200+m per game Because he's self driven, Others do it when they have to.

Definitely need to shop for that rockstar and/or pour efforts into further developing Abbey's game. Hoppa not an option.

N

Natboy

I do hope we sign him now that Reynolds is gone. I think we can do better than Mbye & Frawley in our halves.
I hope he brings Lolohea too!
I agree with upupcronulla (shit, it hurt me to type that haha)

Just signing Woods for next season added to the lack of signing we've had for years now and we have a problem.
We can't blame Crusher anymore

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may be up to his ex on how much of a bitch she wants to be but it is up to Foran and only him as to what kind of Father he wants to be. The Family Law system is a one sided piece of shit BUT Foran has something that most of the blokes in this Country don't have and that is unlimited financial resources to fight her in Court guaranteeing his presence in life of his kids. It is an excuse to say it's up to her and a complete parental cop out. IF he wants to be a proper Father he would sign on in Sydney in whatever team and spend his hours being the Dad he wants to be. Sounds like he is using his Ex as an excuse. What better way of showing reform to his ex (and himself) than by committing to Sydney without a promise to prove he wants to do the right thing. Can't think of any better motivation to sort ones self out than the love of ones kids and making sure they have all the love and support they need.
As a bulldog fan and a human being I hope he doesn't do that as that's a good way to not have his head on right and have another situation like last year at the Eels.

If he comes to the dogs I want him to have his life sorted not to fight to see his kids.

I hope that his Ex realises that his kids need to see their dad and that it will be a positive to have him in their life. if it's left up to fighting and courts he'll have no chance and yes Family Law is a piece of shit and I speak from experience.....

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
As a bulldog fan and a human being I hope he doesn't do that as that's a good way to not have his head on right and have another situation like last year at the Eels.

If he comes to the dogs I want him to have his life sorted not to fight to see his kids.

I hope that his Ex realises that his kids need to see their dad and that it will be a positive to have him in their life. if it's left up to fighting and courts he'll have no chance and yes Family Law is a piece of shit and I speak from experience.....
In that case we both know that his missus will get more $$$ with him being in NZ, depends on what scale of Bitch she wants to be. The reason that it could be a good thing is perspective, perhaps something more important than the petty gambling and footy shite in his life might make him see what is truly important and straighten him out? I know what I would be doing and that's everything I can to be in my kids life, can't do that from another Country.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All doggies fan should know not to believe any of the rubbish in the papers with player signings, believe nothing until the club announces it (if they even bother lol).
Would save 27000 your 2018 team threads , and 37000 outrage threads if he dont come to the dogs.
And i dont really care till next year .
At the momment we just had a dogs sqaud that backed themselves and proved anything is possible .next year is a long ways off.we still may be able to form some combo this year and give this comp a good rattle.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Would save 27000 your 2018 team threads , and 37000 outrage threads if he dont come to the dogs.
And i dont really care till next year .
At the momment we just had a dogs sqaud that backed themselves and proved anything is possible .next year is a long ways off.we still may be able to form some combo this year and give this comp a good rattle.
And that's why and end of year signing period or something has to happen. This circus of player movements has clouded the current season, this is the worst I can remember.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally think foran did well for warriors on the weekend and don't believe he was non existent. Imagine trying to organise a team like the warriors who have no idea what they are doing themselves. His done very well to make them the team they are today. They are bottom 4 with out him any day.

I personally think Dugan was also contacted in case foran doesn't sign and he can be our back up. Tedesco is long gone. If we miss on both players then so be it but please for the love of god do not sign licha. If what I've heard is true and we are offering licha a new contract then fuk me that will do me.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why he feels the need to air his personal affairs in public. If he wants something from his ex, asking through the media ain't the smartest way

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

Was dragged through the family court system for over a year for a child that wasnt even mine. Slut in question waited till my partner announced that she was pregnant, then turned around claiming that I am the father of her child who was 2 years old by that stage. Slut was shaming me to all her freinds and posting up shit on fb about how I denied her child and she will have my child taken off us just fucking lol sad shit. Ofcourse all her freinds would sympathize with her and all make comments about what a shit **** I am and take me for everything I have. She showed up to court with the child talking about how can you say she is not yours look at her. Had her freinds stalk and threaten my partner. Made the pregnancy of my first child a a really fucked up experience for me and my partner both. But there is no recourse for that ****. No apology after the fact ofcourse.

Trying to fuck my relationship I guess was her ultimate goal. Funny thing is that I was always polite with the **** and cant fathom why she would want to fuck my life.

Jealousy is a horrible sickness.

N

Natboy

If he is forced to go through the family law court by the time it's done, he'll be broke, the lawyers richer and the kids will be in their mid-20's!
Hopefully she's not a nasty bitch although I can imagine he put her through some shit

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he does, His basically doing a Thurston at the warriors. I know I was actually shocked he talks and directs that much.
That was meant to be a joke. Issac Luke is the hooker. He will always touch the ball more than anyone in the team.

This weeks stats aren't up yet but here's an example from the Warriors game last week:

Issac Luke:
Played - 69 minutes
Touched the ball - 94 times

Keiran Foran:
Played - 80 minutes
Touched the ball - 52 times

Not sure what the stats are for the last game but Luke played 80 minutes.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why would we let Reynolds sign with a new club without securing Foran first?
We didn't "let him go".
Reynolds is off contract. He's free to do what he likes.
Are we supposed to offer him $1m per season in case we don't land foran?

Status
Not open for further replies.