What made you happy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Speaking of BJ, remember when Newcastle had big willie, bj, gayguy and liki liki in the same team? Hahaha you couldn't write that shit.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a great day today my boy and I went to the reef spearing got a good feed of trout and crays dinner is served!! Spending days on the water with my kids makes me a very happy man

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm here :grinning:

Thank you again. It is appreciated.
Had been going to go to the show. Nearly talked myself out of it. Then decided to go (thanks in part to Southy's boost).

Left home at 1pm, had no idea what was where at the showground.

Managed to see some wood-chopping, which I was very happy about - including a tree.

Thought I'd missed any rodeo, but lo and behold there was rodeo in the evening show.

Probably could have gone later in the day and been just as happy. (I did unfortunately miss a few displays I would have liked to see - more organisation was required.)

Twas a happy day.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Went to 'all you can eat', glad its only once in five years.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The family fucking off home made me happy lol

Too fucking much for me, especially when I had 3 separate bouts of gastro and now the flu.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The family fucking off home made me happy lol

Too fucking much for me, especially when I had 3 separate bouts of gastro and now the flu.
That's so funny , I love the honesty about the family.

I dont know if yours is like mine but they tell ya stuff that you already know and treat you like you're still 5 years old or there's that brother that's got it all together and tells you how to run your life etc.. But the food !! can't complain

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's so funny , I love the honesty about the family.

I dont know if yours is like mine but they tell ya stuff that you already know and treat you like you're still 5 years old or there's that brother that's got it all together and tells you how to run your life etc.. But the food !! can't complain
Lol, I got the in-laws who are fucking beached whales trying to give me advice how to lose weight and be healthy for the new heart....motherfucker I've already lost 67kgs and 90% of my stomach is gone.

Mind you every **** telling me had a mouthful of food while giving me their lecture lol

Fucking ****-in-laws...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had a great day today my boy and I went to the reef spearing got a good feed of trout and crays dinner is served!! Spending days on the water with my kids makes me a very happy man
Get some sweet lip for me ya mug lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No mate sweet lip are shit we only hit the good stuff,coral trout,crays,
Red emperor etc got plenty of them for ya mate !! Lol
But i love sweet lip as opposed to the shit we got down here .coral trout well fucking oath

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, I got the in-laws who are fucking beached whales trying to give me advice how to lose weight and be healthy for the new heart....motherfucker I've already lost 67kgs and 90% of my stomach is gone.

Mind you every **** telling me had a mouthful of food while giving me their lecture lol

Fucking ****-in-laws...
Thanks for the belly laugh !! I can so picture it .. I'm pretty sure we've got the same relo's haha

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of complaints about the timing of events even on the website being well out of whack.

Went straight to see the Police Dog Show, and some how missed the Labrador judging. Did you see the puppers at the Dog pavilion??
I REALLY need to stop visiting there as every.damn.time my wife and I go to an Easter Show and go in there, we get all "pup clucky".

Second to that was a person that put the $1 petting feed all over the backs of a number of sheep. Resulted in about 10 sheeps trying to eat off the back of 2 of them :D
Was filthily expensive for food.

I didn't even find the dog pavilion, which is one of the ones I would have loved.

I left the woodchop to go to something horse related, which turned out to be show jumping which I don't really like. So didn't watch the show jumping and waited around for a horse experience nearby which turned out to be a talk from the Mounted Police, which wasn't that exciting, unfortunately. Would have been better off staying at the woodchop.

ROFL at the feed on the backs of sheep - I saw sheep wandering around with feed on their backs. Watched a few aggressive kids (as in young goats) headbutting other sheep and goats out of the way in an attempt for food! :grinning:

Loved the night show.

Glad I saw a little bit of rodeo.

Clancy of the Overflow was great but could have given the guy seated next to me an uppercut for the fact that he talked loudly to his wife the whole way through in another language. For those who haven't seen it, there is a narrator all the way through the display. Maybe they didn't speak English and didn't know what the narrator was saying, but they were only seated there during the Clancy segment. He could have also turned to his wife/partner and spoken in her ear, but he was facing forwards most of the time. Left me feeling ropeable.

Also loved the utes and motorbikes - funnier than the old stunt displays that I remember from about 15 years ago.

Even surprised at how long the fireworks went. Then wandered out slowly with the rest of the crowd, and only had to wait about 6 mins for a train.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I hear that brother we are just spoilt fukd up here!
Tell me about it the first gt i caught up there took me 40min to get in , got it biggest fish i seen in my life. A local " thats a bit small mate " what the fuck its a dinosaur fish **** all we get is pissy bream.
I cant fish down here no more after the goodness up there

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
IMG_1525.JPG
My son yesterday
Tell me about it the first gt i caught up there took me 40min to get in , got it biggest fish i seen in my life. A local " thats a bit small mate " what the fuck its a dinosaur fish **** all we get is pissy bream.
I cant fish down here no more after the goodness up there

Status
Not open for further replies.