Frawley saves Des' career but gets dumped

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does Mybe deserve to be back in the team ? What because he gave Des the media version of "head" by saying Des didn't deserve all the flak he's copped. Well in that case it must be him (Mybe) who deserved the criticism and thus he deserved to be dropped. Des is such a fuckwit he doesn't learn to change his ways even when something is so obvious in his fucking face. Why would Des sign Cronk or Mitchell Moses or Foran if he's gonna always give Mybe number one preference ?. Des the dick is probably more interested in signing Woods for our reserve bench because that's gonna help us score heaps more tries Des you moron. Please learn Des that loyalty just makes ***** lazy. Remember Tony Williams who'se family now lives on about one fifth of his former wage because you Des were too loyal not to drop him earlier and get him performing like he should for the big money he was getting paid.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We can only hope for 2 outcomes. 1) mbye kills it at half from here. 2) if he doesnt, then he gets injured.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's a mybe?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is there another thread created for this LOL ....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I cannot fkn handle this typo. Like it's not fucken hard mbyeeeeeee. I don't get it and this ain't the first typo of someone saying mybe rather than mbye. Like fukkkkkkkkkkkk
I know aye. I'm pretty shit when it comes to spelling but fuck me how do you get mybe haha. Id rather see embye lol.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How does reynolds retain his position ahead of Frawley. Six years of the same utter trash style, he is not improving. Mbye has a slight chance

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know aye. I'm pretty shit when it comes to spelling but fuck me how do you get mybe haha. Id rather see embye lol.
There's just certain fkn words that need not be typo'd.
Atleast embye is pronounced the same and you're brain doesn't fkn kill itself

Hôt-dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah Des career hung on the balance of a fringe first grader lol
Frawley should have been first picked for this weekend but we knew mybe would be straight back in.

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Matt Frawley just endured the most amazing 7 days in history?
He came into a mess, guided the team around fantastically well, gets the win, is the new saviour of Canterbury and their never ending halves issues then all of a sudden Hasler resigns, Cronk and Foran come on the market, Frawley gets flicked by Hasler and Mbye is back playing where he admits may not be his best position...
Matt Frawley, welcome to Canterbury...and good bye...wow what a weeks ride that must have been...

Hass

Waterboy
Reaction score
How does reynolds retain his position ahead of Frawley. Six years of the same utter trash style, he is not improving. Mbye has a slight chance

What game do you watch? Without reynolds we offer nothing in attack.. please mate you got no idea about footy

Status
Not open for further replies.