Laurie Daley NRL 360 about Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its funny. Rooster supporters were calling for Robinsons head last year....
And they brought in two key signings to cover positional deficiencies. Now they are flying.

Bullplods have more than two deficiencies; their whole spine is crap, and they have too many slow out of condition forwards. Add to that too many contracts paying overs.

Now rumours (if true) we are offering overs for another plodding forward?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And they brought in two key signings to cover positional deficiencies. Now they are flying.

Bullplods have more than two deficiencies; their whole spine is crap, and they have too many slow out of condition forwards. Add to that too many contracts paying overs.

Now rumours (if true) we are offering overs for another plodding forward?
Not disagreeing with you. Im just pointing out, with alot of changes, hopefully next year we will be laughing as well.... hopefully
We'll they are fukn stupid considering the roosters had half their strike players out whilst the Dogs have a full strength line-up almost every wk.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daley is not going to bag Hasler. They are mates. Greame Hughes & Tunks gave him a serve.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Laurie Daley is a moron he has absolutely no clue and this idiot is in charge of NSW

He's making excuses after excuses for hasler

Paul Kent is a legend taking aim at hasler
relax people, we talk about Daley, he won one SOO series by accident and he thinks is the best coach in NRL, total fuckwit

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its funny. Rooster supporters were calling for Robinsons head last year....
They struggled without their star halfback we don't have a half back at all

Who would've known that this is an important position

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des would be entitled to a bad year if we'd one a Premiership by now. At the end of the day he's achieved nothing with us in 5 years and fans have a reason to be frustrated.
Agree. All I'm going to say is look at Penrith since Gould's arrival. His 5 year plan was on pointe. All junior grades are stronger than ever before, they live and breath Penrith being juniors and are applying huge pressure to the guys in first grade. First grade have been building every year to something bigger and better and they have one of the best training facilities in the NRL.

The Bulldogs are literally going backwards.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wonder why the media are making as much of a big deal about the loss as this place. Im guessing coz they get half their material about the dogs in here. Only place they could have got it from. There was no media storm when penrith lost 42-10 round 1 or when Manly put a big score on cowboys a few weeks ago. We have our first big lost this year, 1 loss in a row, and they are going off like we lost our first 4 matches by margins.

Without the blue goggles on, am i the only one who thinks it odd that non bulldogs fans are making such a big deal over the loss?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Matty and Laurie reckon it's not Des, then when someone mentions he created the roster they just change the subject lol
Thanks for posting that.

Its actually cleared up a lot of things but has also tweeked my suspicious nature .

Firstly there is not a doubt in my mind that des can coach a team into premiership contention .

..If the creative players are there ,

say he moved to the tigers tomorrow Id put a thousand bucks on them being there on GF day.

However his downfall is the over exaggerated opinion of himself for creating something out of nothing.
He cannot create 'natural' ability he can only nurture it.

If a miracle happened tomorrow and tptb could negotiate a deal where des gets his filthy fingers out of player retention and recruitment we'd have a formidable team again.

The other thing I got from this video is a very strong feeling of 'something fishy going on'

Has des finally hit his long awaited des - tination of 'under the radar'???

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Wonder why the media are making as much of a big deal about the loss as this place. Im guessing coz they get half their material about the dogs in here. Only place they could have got it from. There was no media storm when penrith lost 42-10 round 1 or when Manly put a big score on cowboys a few weeks ago. We have our first big lost this year, 1 loss in a row, and they are going off like we lost our first 4 matches by margins.

Without the blue goggles on, am i the only one who thinks it odd that non bulldogs fans are making such a big deal over the loss?
What's odd about it? You make it sound like we are on par with the cows and panthers, but we are the only team getting a reaction. We been fucking shit for years it's not just about the manly game!! Even when we were shit under Moore you would find excuses, and I would question you on them. Don't you think it's odd that everyone can see we are shit bar you?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What's odd about it? You make it sound like we are on par with the cows and panthers, but we are the only team getting a reaction. We been fucking shit for years it's not just about the manly game!! Even when we were shit under Moore you would find excuses, and I would question you on them. Don't you think it's odd that everyone can see we are shit bar you?
I dont see any excuses anywhere. Please point one out to me. And no, not one from last year or another game. There was no excuse for the big loss vs Manly, but im not losing my shit over 1 loss in a row. every club will have at least 1 match where they wont show up this year. Half a dozen have had 40 put on them this year so far. The highly fancied raiders are 1-3 also, and Penrith, who they werre jizzing over on NRL 360, lost 42-10 round 1, to a side a lot picked for the spoon this year at the time. Where was the big fuss over that.

I think we were shit last week, but waiting to see if it was just a one off and we bounce back, or that something has hit the fan at the club. We will know in 2 days. There was nothing wrong with our effort rounds 1-3. I can understand people here losing it after a big loss, but dont get people who arent fans doing it after 1 loss. I think they are taking the opportunity to sink the boot into the dogs.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I dont see any excuses anywhere. Please point one out to me. And no, not one from last year or another game. There was no excuse for the big loss vs Manly, but im not losing my shit over 1 loss in a row. every club will have at least 1 match where they wont show up this year. Half a dozen have had 40 put on them this year so far. The highly fancied raiders are 1-3 also, and Penrith, who they werre jizzing over on NRL 360, lost 42-10 round 1, to a side a lot picked for the spoon this year at the time. Where was the big fuss over that.

I think we were shit last week, but waiting to see if it was just a one off and we bounce back, or that something has hit the fan at the club. We will know in 2 days. There was nothing wrong with our effort rounds 1-3. I can understand people here losing it after a big loss, but dont get people who arent fans doing it after 1 loss. I think they are taking the opportunity to sink the boot into the dogs.
We have major issues. And unfortunately people are going to come back to last year because the same issues still exist.
As it was said last night on one of the shows, and Iv said on here many times, it's under 8s stuff and totally unacceptable for any level of footy. Especially the nrl. What's that dip shit getting paid a million dollars for. The only thing this team is good for is talking shit. Just like they came out AGAIN saying they glad people are riding them off and they have a point to prove and they are going to this and that blah blah blah, and they come out and get ass fucked in round 4. All we good for is playing other teams into form. And another thing, I can't wait to see the back of our "captain" dumb **** always looking stunned in the pressers. (I dun know I dun know) well if you don't know fuck off you germ. This team, board and coaching staff have pissed on our club and fans long enough.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We have major issues. And unfortunately people are going to come back to last year because the same issues still exist.
As it was said last night on one of the shows, and Iv said on here many times, it's under 8s stuff and totally unacceptable for any level of footy. Especially the nrl. What's that dip shit getting paid a million dollars for. The only thing this team is good for is talking shit. Just like they came out AGAIN saying they glad people are riding them off and they have a point to prove and they are going to this and that blah blah blah, and they come out and get ass fucked in round 4. All we good for is playing other teams into form. And another thing, I can't wait to see the back of our "captain" dumb **** always looking stunned in the pressers. (I dun know I dun know) well if you don't know fuck off you germ. This team, board and coaching staff have pissed on our club and fans long enough.
I think we showed improvement over last year, the first 3 rounds. The attack looked different and fresh, and we were playing with good energy, and playing to the 80th minute. It didnt look too bad. We were building. And there were no sack Des threads in here after any of those matches, and the media barely mentioned us. Some did say we looked better than last year though.

Then the Manly match happens, and this place goes off (expected) and then the media jump on the bandwagon. I suppose they are just looking for a story. If we are going to connect every loss we have this year to last year, regardless of form around the loss, its going to be a shit year in this place.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I think we showed improvement over last year, the first 3 rounds. The attack looked different and fresh, and we were playing with good energy, and playing to the 80th minute. It didnt look too bad. We were building. And there were no sack Des threads in here after any of those matches, and the media barely mentioned us. Some did say we looked better than last year though.

Then the Manly match happens, and this place goes off (expected) and then the media jump on the bandwagon. I suppose they are just looking for a story. If we are going to connect every loss we have this year to last year, regardless of form around the loss, its going to be a shit year in this place.
When does the team and the coach take responsibility? Instead of just hearing excuses after excuse from them?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
When does the team and the coach take responsibility? Instead of just hearing excuses after excuse from them?
What excuses? And if we look rubbish again this week, Des will no doubt be answering for it. 1 bad loss is 1 bad loss. A few in a row without any major injuries indicates a bigger problem, and may be Des' last stand.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

"The attack looked different and fresh" How drunk are you when you watch us play? :tearsofjoy:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

you know why it is such a big deal Dognacious, cos it is like dejavu , only thing which changes is our position on the ladder at the end of 26 rounds which is falling every year.

We hear the same old things over and over again, it is only one game, premierships are not won in March, 2 GF in 4 years, blah blah.

Us fans all know how it starts and how it ends. It is not that we just lost 36-0 to Manly it is how we lost, the build up to that, 1 win in last 8 games, the promises, the history, turvey's sacking, boys training the house down in the off season and all other bullshit which has been fed to us fans is the reason why it is such a big deal.

This is the same shit we have seen for last 4 years.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
you know why it is such a big deal Dognacious, cos it is like dejavu , only thing which changes is our position on the ladder at the end of 26 rounds which is falling every year.

We hear the same old things over and over again, it is only one game, premierships are not won in March, 2 GF in 4 years, blah blah.

Us fans all know how it starts and how it ends. It is not that we just lost 36-0 to Manly it is how we lost, the build up to that, 1 win in last 8 games, the promises, the history, turvey's sacking, boys training the house down in the off season and all other bullshit which has been fed to us fans is the reason why it is such a big deal.

This is the same shit we have seen for last 4 years.
My post wasnt asking why its such a big deal here. It was why the media jumped all over it after 1 big loss. Some of the same ppl were saying they were liking what they saw from us the week before. They dont jump all over other teams when it happens to them, to the same degree. In fact I've seem more words in the media about this loss than Taylor getting sacked.

Its like the media death ride us at any given opportunity and ignore sides that do the same or go worse. Where is all the media fuss over the star warriors team that didnt make the 8 last year and are below us right now on f/a?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My post wasnt asking why its such a big deal here. It was why the media jumped all over it after 1 big loss. Some of the same ppl were saying they were liking what they saw from us the week before. They dont jump all over other teams when it happens to them, to the same degree. In fact I've seem more words in the media about this loss tha Taylor getting sacked. Its like the media death ride us at any given oppotunity and ignore sides that do the same or go worse. Where is all the media fuss over the star warriors team that didnt make the 8 last year and are below us right now on f/a

yeah i get your point now, but the heat on hasler by the media is on since Turvey's sacking

Hasler is always going to be a big story this year for media, one way or the other.

They already had their material ready to be printed for both scenarios before the start of the season.

Also we are not a shit club like warriors or tigers. We are one of the richest, biggest and popular clubs in league.

Status
Not open for further replies.