Abbey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm death riding the hack till he is out the fucking door
For the record, given he is playing to cover for a injured player, what is your master plan for playing someone at fullback for the next few weeks?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough but can u death ride the coach first
There are already enough people doing that
I'm death riding this hack in the hope his time at our club is limited to no longer than nessesary

Time everyone got on board

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ok
This is my 4th attempt to do this thread

Abbey is horrible
No positional play
No nothing
Get on board the anti abbey brigade
Rise up against those miss guided fools who think he has any kind of future in nrl ever
Abbey is not going to shine behind the rabble. He settled in as the game progressed. Yes we played shit. Yes the coach is shit. Lets not crucify him as he is a better option than most.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Second game and surrounded by crap. I couldn't say anything bad about him until I see him with 10 games under his belt and playing with a real team.
There is always an excuse
Fact is
The guy is not an nrl player
Never will be
Cut him lose now

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There are already enough people doing that
I'm death riding this hack in the hope his time at our club is limited to no longer than nessesary

Time everyone got on board
Yippie, lets all jump on the train...... rant some more, if you don't get traction, start a 5th thread on it, good plan

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
It's at least the second one you've started saying the same thing, think you might find they are being deleted because there isn't any great need to start a new thread to say the same thing over and over.
Well why are there so many threads about sacking Hasler,Reynolds,Licha,Mbye,Tolman,Eastwood,The Morrises(inexplicable),Hopoate,Holland,Castle,The Tea Lady and the Gear Steward.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hes greener than a box of frogs, and perhaps going him after only 2 matches in FG is a bit harsh, but he needs more time in NSW cup. Right now though, while Hopoate AND Holland are out, im not sure what options we have, dont want Bmoz back at FB, he will get injured.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He come good in the second half. Horrible team to be trying to make a fist of first grade in, feel sorry for him.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread sounds rather like you have a personal problem with the kid

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He might not be an NRL player, but he's got further in his rugby league career than you.
Lucky for me, I knew I wasn't good enough before making a fool of myself
Abbey
The term. Fake it till ya make it comes to mind
Lol

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There were 150 game veterans out there that did fk all

Where is the fkn leadership in this mob

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why are people laying into Abbey. When the real problem is he is our best option. We haven't signed a fullback for four years it is not Abbey's fault.

Perrett, Bmoz, Hopoate at fullback. I think we had Mitch Brown at number 1 for a while as well. Abbey is the only one with potential to improve.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They all looked lazy, but you go out and try play fullback when your'e team / pack are conceding 10+m every hit up. Its not fucking easy playing fullback. Not defending his shitty errors as some were inexcusible. However imagine how much of a better time he would have if he was playing fullback for Canberra or Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.