Round 2 - Dogs Vs Roosters - Team and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Damn these Cronies. Im sick of Elliott. Waste of a bench player. A rookie comes on and puts a hit on. Why cant we produce players like that?
For me Elliot will always be remembered as the player who came on and dropped his first 3 touches at a belmore game last year. Seems atleast to be consistent :p hahaha. Isn't that haslers philosophy? Consistency.

We could use that spot for 10 better players. But SuperCoach insists on him, not too sure why.

Let's have a hooker, a utility, a forward a back anything. He only plays him for 5 mins anyways so it's no big loss carrying a player with potential.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
nothing has changed in last 4 years

we are the slowest team in the comp
roosters are the fastest team in the comp.

Mbye is still pathetic at goal kicking and hasnt improved one iota in any aspect of the game

Are you happy Des?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking hell Elliot gets kneed in the head and we get a penalty for pointing it out with cummins' arrogance on show again by giving roosters a penalty for no reason. But we are playing shit. How many games till des fucks off?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I actually can't believe how poor Brenko Lee is in defence. He made tupou look like a genius.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Can't believe I am envious of what a good balanced halves pairing looks like in our opposition

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So our halves r mbye and Reynolds, I thought they were 2 supporters who snuck onto the field, better watch out Thurston mbyes eyeing your soo jersey.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So why aren't we overturning that call. They fucking cheat and get gifted 2 points from a penalty.

Fucking rigged piece of shit game.

Betting ***** have ruined the game.
New rule- NRL decided that the only time the video ref can adjudicate is for foul play. Unable to assist the piece of crap refs when they make all the other mistakes during a game.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you want the dogs to lose?

Go support another club, we don't need supporters wishing for us to lose.

relax you numpty.

only positive out of the loss would be more pressure on Des.

talk about getting nickers in the twist.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta add, is it that hard for our second choice goalkicker to put some hours in practicing? Clearly doesn't based on the attempts so far, can't waste valuable points!
In a " professional " sport and a club that has the best goal kicker of all time you would think he would be employed fulltime to train 3 kickers from each grade

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I actually think this second half might get extremely messy. This could be a cricket score to the Roosters.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just sick of this fucking bullshit attack.

How can you not have runners on the ball. Roosters show you how you do it

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Side to side.

We play like that because des has fucked us up the arse

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Great stuff Elliot.

Fuck off refs you absolute soft cocks. Where were those penalties last week against JT when he was going off?!

This sport is fucking shit now
Lol yeah he pretty much said do your job right to the ref, or words to that effect.

Seriously between us and the shit rules, im not even excited about footy these last couple of seasons. Ive never felt this way before. Sad to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.