Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
R2 - Roosters (Allianz)
R3 - Warriors (Dunedin)
R4 - Sea Eagles (Brookvale)
R5 - Broncos (ANZ)
R6 - Knights (Mararthon)

How many do you think we are going to win out of these? There's a real possibility we might not get a win till Round 6! That "home" game in NZ isn't looking like the best idea right now......

Our most consecutive losses is 11 and seeing as we are already on 5 losses in a row we could go close to breaking that if we are not careful.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Manly & Knights in the bag imo

But We could be anything 4/1 or 1/4

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
hope we hammer some more nails in Dessie Hitlers coffin 0/6.....no way they could extend his dictatorship then!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Too soon to tell. Last night had too many ifs, yet we weren't thrashed by a Grand Final side. Our form in the pre season and nines was ordinary, and our start last night was the same slow and ponderous effort we've seen in 2016. Yet, there was something hiding in the game that promises a potential to shake off the doldrums. At present, I'd say we shoiuld be 0-6, but strange things happen.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Our win will come against the knights. We will win in the last few minutes of the game by 4 points, and everyone will say this is the turning point to our season.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Too soon to tell. Last night had too many ifs, yet we weren't thrashed by a Grand Final side. Our form in the pre season and nines was ordinary, and our start last night was the same slow and ponderous effort we've seen in 2016. Yet, there was something hiding in the game that promises a potential to shake off the doldrums. At present, I'd say we shoiuld be 0-6, but strange things happen.
people forget. Storm are a cracker of a side. They will be top 3 this year without a doubt! They got the jump on us in the first 10! But ffs we regained composure (many teams couldnt) and battled for the rest of the game!

LOL at everyone wanting to throw in the towel after one game

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck it we will win the next 5 games
I hope your not being sarcastic.... other fans are laughing at how we have given up hope and support before a tackle was made (season started)...

Like fuk it... yeh we lost last night, but we were in the match, a few passes stick and we win. 2017 is a write off, we all know it.... lets just be tragic doggies supporters loll

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I hope your not being sarcastic.... other fans are laughing at how we have given up hope and support before a tackle was made (season started)...

Like fuk it... yeh we lost last night, but we were in the match, a few passes stick and we win. 2017 is a write off, we all know it.... lets just be tragic doggies supporters loll
I love the dogs and even though we lost last night IN THE RAIN I'm confident we will win the next 5 .
There is one thing that I noticed from yesterday's game and there was passion from the boys.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love the dogs and even though we lost last night IN THE RAIN I'm confident we will win the next 5 .
There is one thing that I noticed from yesterday's game and there was passion from the boys.
Your a breath of fresh air in this place. Up the doggies. If we dont win the next 5. We'll win the 5 aftet that!!!!!!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your a breath of fresh air in this place. Up the doggies. If we dont win the next 5. We'll win the 5 aftet that!!!!!!!
This is the hardest part of our draw if we jag 3 wins we are in good shape. We avoid going to Melbourne, Townsville and Canberra.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is the hardest part of our draw if we jag 3 wins we are in good shape. We avoid going to Melbourne, Townsville and Canberra.
Exactly. 2 or 3 out of the first 5 rounds i will be happy tbh. After that we really do have a relaxed draw.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
people forget. Storm are a cracker of a side. They will be top 3 this year without a doubt! They got the jump on us in the first 10! But ffs we regained composure (many teams couldnt) and battled for the rest of the game!

It's bloody ridiculous, a few last passes went to the right player and we win that game. There were plenty of good signs out there last night but people would rather complain. Lets wait till we get some dry weather footy before we say we're gonna be 0/6

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly. 2 or 3 out of the first 5 rounds i will be happy tbh. After that we really do have a relaxed draw.
I'm not really confident about the Roosters tbh but the next 4 are winnable.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With our players I'd be happy with 2 wins from the first 6 games

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the game again last night. Was at the game then came home and watched on tv.

We weren't that bad. We copped a ridiculous 2nd try it was very bad defense from us.

We're trying different things but things I picked up on watching it again

• Josh Reynolds was the dominant half switching to both sides and calling for the ball to link up with mbye
  • Mbye went in his she'll and only started calling for the ball last 20 mins
  • Brenko looks good
  • Holland did well
  • RFM needs to start and have more minutes. Move eastwood to lock and klemmer in place of tolman
  • Piss tolman off completely
  • Its going to take a few games to get our attack going we're looking foreign to a change up in attack

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Each one of those games is winnable

Last edited:

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Our composure was when Bromwich went off with a broken hand and the Storm had no go forward

Status
Not open for further replies.