Moses Mbye injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree completely, I fear that we have now shown Melbourne all our cards too. The Storm's ball control and defence was terrible there's no way it's going to be like that in a few weeks.
Melb always tends to crumble around the dogs... Its like we are their bogie team.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What depth?? Besides Frawley Montoya and Kennar.... there is nobody else worthy of FG Selection...
Im sure there will be more once nsw cup starts and everyone is getting a fair run but your righ we are slim on solid 1st graders.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Melb always tends to crumble around the dogs... Its like we are their bogie team.
Yeah I know Des ball seems to work against them for some reason if we beat them in two weeks I'd say we are in business but let's wait and see.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure there will be more once nsw cup starts and everyone is getting a fair run but your righ we are slim on solid 1st graders.
We really lack any mongrel in the forwards.....apart from Klemmer and Kasiano....we really don't have forwards that will cause fear in the opposition.....and there's no back up in the NSW cup....a real concern

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We really lack any mongrel in the forwards.....apart from Klemmer and Kasiano....we really don't have forwards that will cause fear in the opposition.....and there's no back up in the NSW cup....a real concern
I cannot believe Tolman was resigned for another 3 years....what a joke....and we just don't have enough spark in our backline

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jacko and Eastwood bent a few bodies. Jammers head is massive.

Fualalo and Tualau can do damage. Would love to know whats wrong with Tomaga, had a few good games earlier but doesn't look like getting a look in.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Predict Frawley to impress get poached by another club for next season and we're left with mbye.

Damien cook all over again

Last edited:

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
yep they are the only team we have consistently beaten over the last 3-4 years

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd like to see
6. Mbye
7. Frawley

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Reynolds has shown far better football overall at this stage of mbyes career he really is over hyped thus far

Round Of A-Paws

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reynolds and Mbye are an incompatible halves pairing. It just ain't going to work. One should be our five-eight and the other a utility. Both could always interchange roles depending on opponents or at stages throughout matches.

The evidence was crystal yesterday how different we look with a natural halfback directing the side. Frawley seems to do a fairly decent job and has the potential for growth.

Mbye, for mine, would be an interesting selection as a fullback. Given time, he could develop in the same manner as Barba did under Hasler.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Really nice to see some attacking kicks on the last from us, not one "forced" surrender.

Hopefully that bullshit "tactic" is done with.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't see the game, but from what I've I've read here Matt Frawley has to be our half back this season.

For me that's a win / win for sure. What it gives us Matt Frawley a no.7 who does direct our traffic on the field, with Moses Mbye able to be what he is, a top class running back playing at fullback or centre

I'd be very happy to see:
1 Moses Mbye
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Morris
4. Brenko. Lee
5. Will Hoppoate
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Matt Frawley

I think Hoppa would be okay on the wing as he is quicker than Sam Perrett (I hope. :grinning:) and very safe under the high ball.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If mybe is injured for a few rounds we should give Frawley at GO at halfback. If he appears to be better than mybe we keep him at starting halfback and shift mybe to fullback or centre.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Jacko and Eastwood bent a few bodies. Jammers head is massive.

Fualalo and Tualau can do damage. Would love to know whats wrong with Tomaga, had a few good games earlier but doesn't look like getting a look in.
To'omaga will be a starter in NSW Cup this year, and possibly trump Fine for a look in during Origin when Jackson gets picked.

Status
Not open for further replies.