Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
the guy is not ready for first grade football yet
Not even close

I'm apealing to all the arm chair coaches here on the kennel to stop adding him in your wish list team line ups I keep seeing posted

Get it through your heads

He is not ready for first grade yet

So stop making a fool of yourself with retarded team line ups that include him

End rant

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
the guy is not ready for first grade football yet
Not even close

I'm apealing to all the arm chair coaches here on the kennel to stop adding him in your wish list team line ups I keep seeing posted

Get it through your heads

He is not ready for first grade yet

So stop making a fool of yourself with retarded team line ups that include him

End rant
After seeing hopa play I don't mind hopa at fullback for now.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah not saying he played bad I've headd he played ok but holland is still shit the best holland can be is a Mitch brown type of player.

Apparently abbey played well last week

Also it depends when des put him on he prob wasn't playing with our strongest roster on the park. Was he on when Licha was on?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Think the 2nd half showed that Storm has better reserves and/or structure in place.

Not sold on him either mate but I did want to see him get a run, if he was slotted into fb with the 1st grade team them we would have a better indication of where he is at.
His defence and catching were pretty ordinary but I think people forget how bad Barba was in both those aspects before he got confidence.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still want to see him given a crack with our strongest team on the park, Hoppa in the centres and Lee on the wing.

Then hopefully our backline won't look so slow and crap

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally would have given him at least a whole trial game, if not both to prove himself.

A 19-20 year old given 20 minutes to crack open a first grade game and leave a mark will probably make some mistakes

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apart from the grubber kick fumble what else did he do wrong? Got 20 mins with a b team and saved a try also stopped Cheyse Blair on Storm attacking raid as well. Cool ya jets

Round Of A-Paws

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I liked what I saw from Holland today. Played well with two try assists to his name and his goalkicking was exceptional.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah not saying he played bad I've headd he played ok but holland is still shit the best holland can be is a Mitch brown type of player.

Apparently abbey played well last week

Also it depends when des put him on he prob wasn't playing with our strongest roster on the park. Was he on when Licha was on?
Are you an Abby lover
Who cares who was out there,
He can't catch a bomb
Over runs plays
I can keep going

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Think the 2nd half showed that Storm has better reserves and/or structure in place.

Not sold on him either mate but I did want to see him get a run, if he was slotted into fb with the 1st grade team them we would have a better indication of where he is at.
His defence and catching were pretty ordinary but I think people forget how bad Barba was in both those aspects before he got confidence.
I don't forget how shit barba was early on
And I still recall retards on the kennel wanting barba rushed into first grade when he wasn't ready either

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will admit I was one that wanted abbey in first grade amongst our strongest lineup. I still would like to see it but not while competition points are up for grabs. Unfortunately it appears hoppa will get the nod for all games bar sundays. Abbey did make a couple of good one on one tackles but and does look more of a threat with ball in hand than Hopoate does but the overall quality of his game just isn't there yet.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holland killed it today the guy was on fire did the ppl calling him shit even watch the game?
He looked better but he isn't a winger looked terrible under the bomb and didn't catch one.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Before the storm trial people was saying not to take player performance to seriously and now the same people want to judge Abbey off 20 mins. The kid has talent no one can deny that but a player will never be ready playing just reserve games.
Agree. Judge the kid in an actual NRL competition game when he has a full strong side around him. People are basing it on 9s NSW Cup and bit part trials

Status
Not open for further replies.