Greenberg vs Raelene

Who would you prefer? Who was a better fit for the club?

• Todd Greenberg

Votes: 24 100.0%
  • Raelene Castle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are everyones thoughts on our last 2 Ceo's?

Obviously there will be alot of people who are not happy with both!

Regardless of the hate, who do you think was a better fit for the club?

imo Todd Greenberg had alot more positives than negatives while at the dogs.

I do not see any positives from Raelene at all, esoecially after throwing Graham & Klemmer under the bus.

TG did well to mask the Barba issues along with other issues.

All in all i am of the opinion TG put more effort and pride into this club than what Raelene has.

One thing i cannot forgive TG is for recommending Raelene Castle as a fit CEO for the dogs.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Neither, Greenberg bought Des in the first place and started the rot while Castle has stood back and let the clubs culture erode away and done nothing about it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure the women can use a computer.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Neither, Greenberg bought Des in the first place and started the rot while Castle has stood back and let the clubs culture erode away and done nothing about it.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Greenberg bringing him over was a masterstroke at the time. 2 time recent premiership winning coach. What has transpired since, is all Castle and the board. They failed to reign in him until it was too late. The writing on the wall was there earlier.

Scary thing is, if Hasler left his beloved Manly in the way he did... he would not hesitate to the same, if not worse, to us. He has no emotional tie to this club. It's just a business pay cheque to him.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't vote.
It's like choosing between a dildo in the ass and a kick in the balls.
Both have just used the club to move onto "better" jobs. Neither actually gave a shit about the success of the Bulldogs.
The CEO and coach, should have a personal motivation driving them. Ours are the primary reason why we are a soul-less shell of the "great club" we used to be.
Fuck them both.....des too.

N

Natboy

I like things both of them have done but preferred Greenburg.
He would've been a lot more popular if he took the burg off his surname though lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
greenberg was the master of throwing the club under the bus, he probably was raelenes mentor

1. asking for the telegraph and other media outlets to spread the idea that the club was terribly run under noad but that he and the new board have turned it around otherwise it would still be a shambles
2. after not being able to secure a major sponsor because of a financial crisis, he blamed it on the clubs previous image despite the club retaining sponsorships for 2-6 years after the salary cap scandals, terror in the grandstand and coffs harbour incidents
3. sacking maitua and his 2009 hirings emphasising that the club was different and better than before
4. after sacking moore he trashed the clubs history of nepotism somehow forgetting he was the one that hired moore
5. he was submissive to the media during the mad monday azzapardi incident
6. his perception is reality quote, which means if everybody thinks the bulldogs is a piece of shit then it is a piece of shit and try to change that opinion

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/dogs-collared-20121005-274pu.html?deviceType=text

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i wish i was the ceo when camp quality said that they didnt want to be associated with the bulldogs even for a free endorsement

"no we dont want to be associated with the bulldogs"

"ok fuck you then, somebody get ronald mcdonald house charity on the phone and tell them they can have the jersey space for free double quarter pounders for rodzilla and the team"

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i wish i was the ceo when camp quality said that they didnt want to be associated with the bulldogs even for a free endorsement

"no we dont want to be associated with the bulldogs"

"ok fuck you then, somebody get ronald mcdonald house charity on the phone and tell them they can have the jersey space for free double quarter pounders for rodzilla and the team"
Big Mac, no beef, add McChicken.
That's where it's at.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chalk and Cheese
TG oragnised many more fruitful things like Back to Belmore, and those criticising him for Des just need to remember he brought him over after 2 disastrous years under Moore

TG was.never really loyal to our club but Raelene wont be either

She promised a rock star fullback but we are still waiting

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Greenberg no doubt was a better choice for CEO. He did marvelous things for our club, even if that meant using the club as leverage to further his own career (let's face, a lot of people in the world do a good job to further themselves or get a promotion, why should he be any different)? On top of this, Todd has an emotional connection with the club.

I'm not sure how many people actually know this, but we signed Todd from Stadium Australia group in 2008 to take over Malcolm Noad. However, Todd was working with us from 1993-1998 as Events and Promotions Manager. From 1998-2008 he worked at Stadium Australia as the General Manager. Working as the GM of Stadium Australia (our home ground), meant that the club constantly had a liaison with him, which is why we were in a prime position to sign him up as CEO when Noad left.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Chalk and Cheese
TG oragnised many more fruitful things like Back to Belmore, and those criticising him for Des just need to remember he brought him over after 2 disastrous years under Moore

TG was.never really loyal to our club but Raelene wont be either

She promised a rock star fullback but we are still waiting
And Des came over on the back of a premiership. Lets face it, at the time, we were all excited.

I don't get the comments about Greenburg furthering his career at the Dogs being some sort of bad thing.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The agony of choice........
I'd pick Greensperm over Jabba the Hut

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And Des came over on the back of a premiership. Lets face it, at the time, we were all excited.

I don't get the comments about Greenburg furthering his career at the Dogs being some sort of bad thing.
its furthering his career by talking badly about predecessors and the club, thats a bad thing if you liked the club during that time

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I could never take a dildo in the arse so I'm gunna say Todd Greenberg and get kicked in the balls instead.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What are everyones thoughts on our last 2 Ceo's?

Obviously there will be alot of people who are not happy with both!

Regardless of the hate, who do you think was a better fit for the club?

imo Todd Greenberg had alot more positives than negatives while at the dogs.

I do not see any positives from Raelene at all, esoecially after throwing Graham & Klemmer under the bus.

TG did well to mask the Barba issues along with other issues.

All in all i am of the opinion TG put more effort and pride into this club than what Raelene has.

One thing i cannot forgive TG is for recommending Raelene Castle as a fit CEO for the dogs.
This will be a black mark on her cv for a while, the way she didn't even stand by them (which she could still do if she thought they were wrong) I will never forgive .

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Greenberg came to the club at a very low point. He did do some good things to rebuild the club and the image. He was also interested in building and promoting himself for future opportunities.

With Castle she has taken the club in a completely different direction (in a bad way). It is like some type of politically correct government department rather than a football club. The sooner she is gone the better.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Greenberg - Rebuilt the club, and guided it through some tough times, but in the end used the club to step up in the NRL hierachy.
Castle - Runs the club like a charitable business. No idea about football.

We need a CEO back who understands the club, it's heritage, and what it stands for.

Not a CEO who just wants the public image of the club to be all "wow they do so much for charity", yet underperform on field.

I hoenstly doubt come contract renewals, that Castle will have a job. The female CEO idea has now kinda failed and lost it's appeal.. now time to get someone in who knows what they are doing.

Not sure the women can use a computer.
@Eeee @Realist90 your thoughts??

Status
Not open for further replies.