NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You'd have to be an extreme optimist to think Clippers have a chance against Warriors in a playoff series.

They don't match up well with the warriors at all. CP3 always has trouble against Klay and Griffin struggles against Green. You look at the game they were blown out last week, they defended really well but their offence was atrocious. Always been the case hence why I think they've only beaten warriors once in the last 3 or 4 years lol.

The only team in the west that can take the Warriors to 5+ games in a series is Spurs. Potentially Rockets too if they're shooting lights out.
Memphis could take them to 6 games barring injuries imo but no way they winning the series.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Spurs will make the finals over warriors. Warriors need to address the serious lack of rebounding and defending the glass. They lost a little too much getting Durant. They seriously could have won this year without him and kept the others. Massive cop out by Durant. I hope he loses

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Spurs will make the finals over warriors. Warriors need to address the serious lack of rebounding and defending the glass. They lost a little too much getting Durant. They seriously could have won this year without him and kept the others. Massive cop out by Durant. I hope he loses
Anderson Varejao worst player ever. We shouldve kept bogut, got rid of him. He can actually defend ffs

Malla

Reaction score
Spurs aren't going anywhere with the back court they have.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
The Bulls are the most frustrating team in world sport.

Malla

Reaction score
okc was also given no chance after what happened in the regular season and they were a few minutes away from doing it, westbrook and durant choked it away in game 6 but golden state were susceptible to the pressure, clippers have enough talent to just stick around and make things difficult

btw lebron and kyrie tried to give game 7 away by missing so many shots in the 4th quarter but curry/thompson also turned into mr freeze, so it wasnt all about how great lebron was, golden state turned to shit
You mean Durant choked it - he went 0/8 in the final 5 mins against Warriors. Gave up a 7 point lead.

Malla

Reaction score
The Bulls are the most frustrating team in world sport.
As long as they make the play offs I reckon they can make a deep run. They have a good mix of vets and youth on that squad. Never know..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You mean Durant choked it - he went 0/8 in the final 5 mins against Warriors. Gave up a 7 point lead.
dont forget about the westbrook, he went 1/6 late in game 6 then with the game tied 101-101 1:40 left to go he gave up 4 turnovers in 90 seconds

turning it over 4 times in 90 seconds is extremely difficult to do ffs

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
5 leg multi on the NBA today.

Need all the home teams who are the favourites to win.

Malla

Reaction score
dont forget about the westbrook, he went 1/6 late in game 6 then with the game tied 101-101 1:40 left to go he gave up 4 turnovers in 90 seconds

That's because Durant couldn't shoot a golf ball into a hoola hoop and he was hanging out on the wing. Don't even try and blame Westbrook for that collapse by Thunder - Durant shrunk.

Malla

Reaction score

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck you OKC. 4/5

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That's because Durant couldn't shoot a golf ball into a hoola hoop and he was hanging out on the wing. Don't even try and blame Westbrook for that collapse by Thunder - Durant shrunk.
i said westbrook and durant ffs, i guarantee they both turned to shit at the end of that game and it pissed me off so much because it let the warriors off the hook

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
As long as they make the play offs I reckon they can make a deep run. They have a good mix of vets and youth on that squad. Never know..
That Bulls win today further emphasises how frustrated us bulls fans are. I dont expect the Bulls to win every game by 30 but fmd i expect consistency. This Bulls team should be winning 50 games this year but they probably wont just like last year.

Malla

Reaction score
i said westbrook and durant ffs, i guarantee they both turned to shit at the end of that game and it pissed me off so much because it let the warriors off the hook
my bad. they should have wrapped it up in 5 games tbh

Malla

Reaction score
That Bulls win today further emphasises how frustrated us bulls fans are. I dont expect the Bulls to win every game by 30 but fmd i expect consistency. This Bulls team should be winning 50 games this year but they probably wont just like last year.
they should win 50 in the east. i think they will. if they seed ok and skip cavs until the conference finals, anything could happen. they match up well against them

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cant wait until the finals after watching that game. The two best teams by a mile. Its a pity though, becasue it does make the season longer waiting for them to play.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I cant wait until the finals after watching that game. The two best teams by a mile. Its a pity though, becasue it does make the season longer waiting for them to play.
durant choked again 2/9 in the 4th quarter lol and tripping himself up on the final play, 1 playoff intensity match and 1 choke

curry was limited again, maybe his injury is back ffs

all a western conference team needs to do is play hard and stay within striking distance to put the pressure on and the warriors can beat themselves

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
durant choked again 2/9 in the 4th quarter lol and tripping himself up on the final play, 1 playoff intensity match and 1 choke

curry was limited again, maybe his injury is back ffs

all a western conference team needs to do is play hard and stay within striking distance to put the pressure on and the warriors can beat themselves
yeah sure, thats all they need to do. Pity no team has a big three though aye? Oh thats right the Clappers do lol.