Dale Finucane

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just read he's off contract next year. In hindsight the club should of released Eastwood, and replaced him with Finucane. Either way, I think the club should try and get him back, he's a gun lock who will play Origin in the next 2 years!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Didn't need to wait till the end of 2016 to know how stupid it was to release Finucane while keeping a player like Feastwood. Finucane was the better starting lock back then just like he still is now. Like i said in another thread, i bet Bellamy is still laughing.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't need to wait till the end of 2016 to know how stupid it was to release Finucane while keeping a player like Feastwood. Finucane was the better starting lock back then just like he still is now. Like i said in another thread, i bet Bellamy is still laughing.
Feastwood LOL.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Would be great to have Finucane playing with Jackson, Klemmer, Mbye again, but I'm not sure Bellamy would let him go. Crazy to let him go in the first place future origin player

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you were Dale would you really want to come back to a coach that said you weren't good enough to start?

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO, when Dale reaches his prime at about 28 years of age I see him being one of the premier middle forwards in the game. Wow, imagine that. Us having a premier middle forward that makes many tackles & doesn't miss any!!!! How do we get one of them??? Hmmmmmm, didn't that guy used to play for us????? And they wonder why we are so angry !!!!!!! This is the definition Of "STUPID" or "STOOPID" or "STUPIDO" or however else you want to say or spell it. Fkn DUM

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
IMO, when Dale reaches his prime at about 28 years of age I see him being one of the premier middle forwards in the game. Wow, imagine that. Us having a premier middle forward that makes many tackles & doesn't miss any!!!! How do we get one of them??? Hmmmmmm, didn't that guy used to play for us????? And they wonder why we are so angry !!!!!!! This is the definition Of "STUPID" or "STOOPID" or "STUPIDO" or however else you want to say or spell it. Fkn DUM
Yeah well also let go of Pritchard and Ennis fuck how dumb are we.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Storm arent dumb enough to let him go

Solid forward, puts in consistently, not on big $$$, every squad needs players like him

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Chooteya in Hindi.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rmember when everyone wanted to let Finucane ANNND Jackson go......

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice way to re-write history, Finucane was butter fingers back then and Eastwood was head and shoulders better than him, back then.

Reactions: DT

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finucane was crap under des. Seemed like he had a lot of handling errors and the penalty in him. Though would like to see the stats.

Looks good at the storm.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Overrated.... glad we kept Jackson over him.
Jackson isn't the player that was in direct competition with dale for a starting spot. That player was Eastwood. Finucane hits just as hard in defence and doesn't take dives for penalties when a fingernail touches his cheek like Eastwood does.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Overrated.... glad we kept Jackson over him.
Jackson was/is and edge forward, Dale was a middle forward, so you can't compare them.

IMO, it would have been a wiser investment keeping Dale over Eastwood, in hindsight. Eastwood is on big $, is ageing, slowing, etc.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As much as I like finucane fcuk he has an error or two in him at crucial times. surely nobody has forgotten his ability to lose us the game.

Even Melbourne has tried to get it out of his game but can't.

Malla

Reaction score
If you were Dale would you really want to come back to a coach that said you weren't good enough to start?
Correct. Fuck that, he should re-sign with Storm for believing in him.

He even went to the Storm for less money. Fuck Des.

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.