Yep another sack Des thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am seriously over this, and not looking forward to next season one bit.

Frank has just signed with Parra for 150ks.... 150ks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How on earth we couldnt accommodate Frank? He can be a straight swap for Trex or even Brown to play 15 minutes.... for Fuck Sake Des!!!

you have already made the mistake with Ennis who slapped you on the face twice, first by winning Dally M in 2015 and then the premiership in 2016.

You got rid of Frank when he was our best forward and in his career best form.

Now parra has picked him up for miserly 150ks

I already went through pain Watching Ennis play against us for last 2 years and now Frank will be ripping us a new one in parra colors.

Fuck Des you are a cancer of the worst kind.

You are a constant source of pain for dogs fans.

Fuck off!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If we are right on the border with our salary cap, well fuck me lol. Our squad is weaker than last season with numerous players gone and we signed nothing but a few dud reserve graders. It's just ridiculous. I honestly at this stage have 0 care factor about next season. Des is fucking us over exactly like he did manly with all these back-ended contracts, there is no other explanation.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we are right on the border with our salary cap, well fuck me lol. Our squad is weaker than last season with numerous players gone and we signed nothing but a few dud reserve graders. It's just ridiculous. I honestly at this stage have 0 care factor about next season. Des is fucking us over exactly like he did manly with all these back-ended contracts, there is no other explanation.

I can guarantee you we would have been a million dollar under the cap every year for last 4 years.

Who the fuck have we recruited really? we still have the fifita money , we still have that fullback money, we got hoppa for peanuts, we got rid of ennis, tank, trex (600ks!!), brown and rona.

Des is using our cap just like he uses our bench... to the minnimum

fuck off Des!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. Since when is this official? Media is still just rehashing the same old maybe story (even Hull Dailymail)

2. There's no way in hell he'd be on $150k. Try triple that MINIMUM.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure Frank isn't among Des' top 5 issues. Do you feel what the Bulldogs are really lacking is a second rower, an older one at that?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems like an appropriate to enquiry to be raised with the Bog.

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Since when is this official? Media is still just rehashing the same old maybe story (even Hull Dailymail)

2. There's no way in hell he'd be on $150k. Try triple that MINIMUM.
Exactly. There's no way he signed on for 150k. Unless that's just his off season training contract lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Frankie always liked his $$ id say $550k

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There was an article I read on why he wants to come back. Main reason is he hasn't won a premiership. If he's only playing for one year Parra are far more likely to get one with their players and coach then us.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was an article I read on why he wants to come back. Main reason is he hasn't won a premiership. If he's only playing for one year Parra are far more likely to get one with their players and coach then us.
Good point ,but parra ?? If that's the case ,Why not Cronulla or Penrith where he started from,wouldn't u think they would be more likely than parra or us?

N

Natboy

I thought there would be a post about the meeting last night?

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good point ,but parra ?? If that's the case ,Why not Cronulla or Penrith where he started from,wouldn't u think they would be more likely than parra or us?
Even at the supposed 150k mark I doubt flanno would have even put an offer in for him given his age. We already have enough second rowers.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Des is the festering puss filled boil hanging of the arse of an aids carrying mange covered ferret

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dammit we went a couple of weeks with out a sack Des thread lol

150k would be a shock - a bargain even though he is past his peak he would still be better than t-rex. That is what was most frustrating for me, the fact we kept t-rex on massive dollars when we could of had Pritchard retire as a Bulldog. I find it kind of funny that of all the quality players we let go atleast Perrett retired a Bulldog, that was imperative for Des

Status
Not open for further replies.