2017 Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you put 10000 of those together, it'll look like the dragons supporter group (whatever the fuck they're called)

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does grahams one have a picture of belmore on it ?? Wtf is that about ? The players have proven they don't give a fuck about belmore.

Reaction score
the photographer must have been a ****, they all look like they're fixing to headbut the photographer.

the heritage one's ok, you can see Tunks holding up the winfield cup

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
So I just noticed that all of the logos are printed on? I wonder if that is just for the player jerseys

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They could've made the Kia text blue but that would mean less $$$.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely that can't be real. That's fucking hideous
Lol
It's not the best looking sponsor on a dogs jersey that's for sure,

But seriously,
How can you criticise our jersey when your club jersey is as ugly as it is?

Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why do people even think a blue kia logo is possible? It was always going to be red...but surely they could of positioned it and blended it into the jersey better so it doesn't look like a fucking bumper sticker ffs. The Jersey looks like it was designed on MS Paint.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Why do people even think a blue kia logo is possible? It was always going to be red...but surely they could of positioned it and blended it into the jersey better so it doesn't look like a fucking bumper sticker ffs. The Jersey looks like it was designed on MS Paint.
I think mainly because Jaycar had red in their logo and changed it slightly to fit in with our jersey:

Their logo:

Altered to fit in with our jersey:

You think Kia could've done the same thing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think mainly because Jaycar had red in their logo and changed it slightly to fit in with our jersey:

Their logo:

Altered to fit in with our jersey:

You think Kia could've done the same thing.
KIA aren't Jaycar.

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol
It's not the best looking sponsor on a dogs jersey that's for sure,

But seriously,
How can you criticise our jersey when your club jersey is as ugly as it is?

Lol
Lol there's nothing wrong with our jersey. We've had a lot worse haha

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The red in the Mitsubishi jerseys looked OK,

I think the biggest issue is the Kia logo is so ugly, and the red just hits you in the face,

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol,
I was just stirring,
I actually like the hoop design,
But I hated every other Sharks jersey,
The grey jersey we had was absolute filth. Who ever designed that jersey works at the dogs now it looks like it haha

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fark some people are hard to please. The club, after a shit 2 years has been able to pull a huge sponsor worth millions... shouldnt we be happy with that little win? Financial security is hard for many clubs to achieve... i admit we need to ensure we channel the money where it needs to go most... But once we all see the jersey 2 or 3 times we will be used to it. Stop complaining people...
Its fucking ugly jus like our club atm.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm certain Canberra ran a competition this year for fans to design there 2017 alternate jersey. Fans designed jerseys and sent them in. Then fans voted which jersey they liked and that is the winner. I think even Panthers have showed various designs to fans before picking jersey designs.

Even in England I think Wigan uploaded four designs for fans to vote for the best design and the one with the most votes is there home jersey next year.

The club has to understand without us fans there wouldn't be a club. I'd be all for releasing a few designs, and letting the fans vote. We're the ones spending our hard earned on the merchandise. I was considering buying a New Jersey next year. But I think I'll be better off getting this years one on sale!
Good post

Status
Not open for further replies.