Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib says Des Hasler will be coach next season, slams club legend Steve Mortime

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
AAAHHH thats better, I prefer you as a **** because you sure are a shit comedian LOL I thought you could do better than that, obsessed? Naaaa.... just another fellow Doggies supporter. Like I said to Boxer earlier its been a ruff week, try sucking on an icy cold Beer for an hour like I am right now.
If that don't work then try throwing me some more profanities if that makes you feel better.
Blah blah blah you're still a dumb inbred ****.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Toovey red faced angry is God.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasler is gone! No bloody way would he stay when he knows nobody wants him but the guy that cant afford 1.2 mil to pay him out.

The only hope is the saints come with a solid 3-4 year deal worth a fair bit of money. If dogs pay him out 500,000 to settle he'll walk.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look we all need to stop arguing with each other guys. I know im getting heated up and so is the whole forum. Can we please wait until Friday and see what happens. We are dogs of war and cant be fighting with eachother or arguing. We have our disagreements and everyone has a right of their own opinions. Can we all cool down?

Cosmo Kramer

Waterboy
Reaction score
Now I really (in a nervous way) cannot wait to see to see how it all transpires tomorrow. On the one hand, Mortimer is publicly lambasting Hasler, in such a way that it would seem the board are in agreement with his sentiment. On the other, we have Dib backing Des in a seemingly strong, authoritative way. All while Raelene is awfully quiet.

If the animosity within the club is as huge as being reported, I can't see how the current arrangement is tenable. It seems untenable. Something/someone's got to give.

I really do wonder what the players are thinking...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Now I really (in a nervous way) cannot wait to see to see how it all transpires tomorrow. On the one hand, Mortimer is publicly lambasting Hasler, in such a way that it would seem the board are in agreement with his sentiment. On the other, we have Dib backing Des in a seemingly strong, authoritative way. All while Raelene is awfully quiet.

If the animosity within the club is as huge as being reported, I can't see how the current arrangement is tenable. It seems untenable. Something/someone's got to give.

I really do wonder what the players are thinking...
I would be surprised if the players aren't secretly welcoming a change. No way they are enjoying their footy with the style they are forced to play.

Reactions: GDR

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Whilst I agree that what Turvey did was out of line, Dib saying Des will definitely stay worries me.

Where there is smoke there is fire, so you would have to assume there are board members who vehemently want Des gone and it seems like Dib has already dismissed their concerns even before this meeting has happened.

It makes me think the meeting is just about sorting out the terms of Des re-signing and not about ousting him.

Whatever happens I really really hope there are significant changes next season. But if Des stays, I am very sceptical that that is possible.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look we all need to stop arguing with each other guys. I know im getting heated up and so is the whole forum. Can we please wait until Friday and see what happens. We are dogs of war and cant be fighting with eachother or arguing. We have our disagreements and everyone has a right of their own opinions. Can we all cool down?
What's the purpose of forum

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does the club realise that if Mortimer leaves , most of the Bulldogs fan base will be in a massive uproar ? Would not sit well with me at all and I'm sure plenty! So if they do sack him their will be major consequences . Majority of Bulldogs members will not renew . The media will make a frenzy out of it . It will all turn into a circus . Dib is trying to settle things down with the media but I'm sure tomorrow in that board room , their will be a lot of disagreements . Safe to say it's going to be a drama filled pre season . If Mortimer leaves , I vow to never renew my membership again !

Reactions: GDR
Status
Not open for further replies.