Nothing in the pipeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What gives you the idea he has lost the dressing room?
I would say he lost the dressing room a long time ago, just look at their on field attitude, it's not hard to see we're going to have a shit season next year, I mean who seriously thinks we are going to achieve anything with this playing group and coach, let's be realistic, we're not going to achieve anything until there is a massive clean up, starting with the CEO, coach and the board, until then we shouldn't be expecting a thing!

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So they are trying to save a million bucks to get Des to walk v's the $$$ lost next year in memberships, lost merchandise sales, brand damage, lost player and coach opportunities = fuckin idiots in charge and our clean up requires the following to go, leagues club board, Bulldogs board, CEO, Coach, coaching support staff, recruiters and some players. Be easier to just start a new club....how did we get to this?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
surelyyyyyyyyyy they cant go into next season like this surelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy if he has lost the players how the fuck is this gonna work wtfffffff

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
the club is gonna lose money anyway with no memberships
I really hope our memberships drop. I think that's the only way the pieces of shit that "run" our club will realise something is very wrong.

How do you hurt them? Hit em in their wallets

Reactions: GDR

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ive heard that we are looking at Greg Bird on a 2 year deal.

Also, alot of the hesitation from going on a spending spree is centred around the fact no ones picked up T Rex officially yet.

Thats complicating everything.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Also, alot of the hesitation from going on a spending spree is centred around the fact no ones picked up T Rex officially yet.

If we do ill probably end up leaving.. Please noooo

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Actually the drop in revenue would last atleast 2 seasons 17 & 18 if they followed this path. 2017 would be a suicide season to get him to leave/ see out his contract and then 2018 would be a repair/rebuild season. Surely that mil would be wasted either way, paying Des out or the damage done?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the club is gonna lose money anyway with no memberships
exactly !! the lost revenue as a result of dessies stubbornness may result in more than a million .. our board couldn't run a chook raffle... f#kn idiots !!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

did you hear that from your mate in Lismore??? or was it grafton ????

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it wasnt for the shit house knights I'd put a few dollars on us for least wins in the season.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've just had a chat with a very reliable source from the club and he's told me to expect a very disappointing year next year.
We are not in the market for anyone at the moment, including Lolohea.

The club is hoping Des will walk. He won't be sacked because they don't want to pay out his final year but it sounds like he's pretty much lost half the change room
Feels spot on immortalbulldog.
The recent board moves are about undermining Des. Its an invitation for him to go.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've just had a chat with a very reliable source from the club and he's told me to expect a very disappointing year next year.
We are not in the market for anyone at the moment, including Lolohea.

The club is hoping Des will walk. He won't be sacked because they don't want to pay out his final year but it sounds like he's pretty much lost half the change room
and I was looking so much forwards to 2017. The idiots don't give a shit about the club, just want to save the own arses, sick of them

Status
Not open for further replies.