Round 25 - Dogs vs Cowboys - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa is shirt grabber and usually 3rd man in.
When he has to tackle on his own, he gets pushed back 10mtrs before someone comes and puts the attacker down.
FUCKEN USELESS.

Buckdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
The ONLY reason this wasn't a thumping win to the Cowboys tonight was that they were on a five day turnaround. If they'd had a week like us we would have lost by 36 again.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I never have bagged players or our team before.
But why didn't Mbye play???? Ohhhh sorry apparently he did Sorry.
I am generally a supporter of him (potential) but I didn't see him in the 2nd half until 54mins. Though maybe he didn't come back on after half time...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I never missed Ennis so much,

but under des he too would be scared to play smart footy.

Fuck you Des

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty pissed off to throw away a top 4 spot like that. We need to give up this safe style of play. When we chance it a bit we play our best footy. Look at Souths first half, brisbane game 1 2nd half this year. Oh and TREX can fck off now you lazy piece of shit. 2 tries direct from his lazy defense.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
attack is all wrong. Proud of the defensive effort from our forwards they work so hard for this team but there is no attack or repeat sets. Our kicking game gives no relief to our hard working forwards.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How can we contact the club in regards to des, surely if they got a couple of thousand emails from disgruntled fans the board would be under pressure to move him along

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I hate when opposition players give us credit we don't deserve. Just once I'd like to hear someone call it like it is and say 'they were garbage' lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Get the store ready to sell other teams jerseys on grand final day. That is how low upper management will go to make a dollar.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So.. who'd be up for a march through belmore to the club.. banners flying..
"Seek and DEStroy Desses DESmal coaching job"...

Number13

Management
Reaction score
I cannot fathom the game plan nor the outcome Des is trying to achieve tonight. I am beginning to believe he is not a coaches arse!
Ordinary performance by the team and coach. We tolerate this rubbish for the past 4 weeks. What is next?

Number13

Management
Reaction score
How can we contact the club in regards to des, surely if they got a couple of thousand emails from disgruntled fans the board would be under pressure to move him along
Don't renew the membership for 2017! If they send you a reminder, please ask for a warranty claim just in case you go through this rubbish again in 2017.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't renew the membership for 2017! If they send you a reminder, please ask for a warranty claim just in case you go through this rubbish again in 2017.
I never renewed this year after des kept dishing up same shit

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sad result - there was glimpses of effort - sadder is that there is no young talent coming on to get excited about - this the same squad for next year -

Status
Not open for further replies.