Round 25 - Dogs vs Cowboys - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have been thinking this for a while. Des was not what got Manly to where they were. Brad Arthur was behind it all. Des just got all the pats on the back for someone elses good work. Reminds me of my bosses at work.
Seriously though, as much as i hate the Eels but they have played against all odds when they had a shit load of injuries. Also, why didn't Foran come to Des but chose Brad Arthur instead. Des is a myth, trust me.
That imposter Cleal is no better. What have we got since he got to our club? Fucking Nothing. Our reserve grade is shit, our NYC is shit and our 1st grade is shit. No talent coming thru and the next 2yrs look very, very bleak.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck Des that fuckin money hungry bitch.. he's on a million dollars a year ... he's fuckin retarded/spastic the ugly **** has no fuckn clue how to run a team ... fuck anyone who defends him ... he deserves to be cock slapped by that man looking lesbian bitch we have managing our club ... someone needs to grow a pair and send that old fashioned out of date stubborn brain dead **** back to brookvale

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Someone ring Ivan and tell him to bring his son along with him. Two birds with one stone.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dead set Newcastle would fancy their chances against our side at the moment....

Rubbish, no direction and little trying to score.

That was painful to watch...I took a 2.5 hour round trip to watch that!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck Des that fuckin money hungry bitch.. he's on a million dollars a year ... he's fuckin retarded/spastic the ugly **** has no fuckn clue how to run a team ... fuck anyone who defends him ... he deserves to be cock slapped by that man looking lesbian bitch we have managing our club ... someone needs to grow a pair and send that old fashioned out of date stubborn brain dead **** back to brookvale
BAHAHA TOTAL MELTDOWN I lost it when you said @ 'he deserves to be cock slapped by that man looking lesbian bitch we have managing our club'

ohh man I'm in tears needed a good laugh :tearsofjoy:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bye bye 2016. Might as well say bye bye 2017 because it will be the same shit.
Honestly was close to tears tonight mate. The club I grew up watching isn't the same. I was 10 years old when we won the 2004 grand final. The dogs team I grew up watching in primary school did whatever it took to get the job done. Now it's just scrape into the finals and get outplayed every week. I'm sorry but we need Foran or another good half and a proper full back now and Tolman needs to go.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not even an attempt on taumalolo. This team is just fucking garbage. Thanks for ruining belmore this year *****
Thanks for saying that mate - it hurts but its the truth.

I go back to the days of Johnny Rhodes, Les Johns, Kevin Ryan and Johnny Greaves etc.
It meant something going there.

Then came the Warren Ryan years where our pigs would literally freak opposition teams out at Belmore.
Belmore Oval means a lot to bulldogs fans - we just don't go down there the way we did tonight.

Feel sad about what has happened to our team.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's like they save their shittest performances for Belmore.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Someone tell
Me what Hopoate offers to our team plz
My husband isn't into the football as much as me, but being the good husband he is he watches all Bulldogs games with me, and every game this year that Hopoate played in he comments about how bad he is and every game he lets in a soft try.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow. Just watched the highlights and the Tolman ' no try". Sent up as a try with the only comment being that the Cowboys did not ground it. How did Sutton have 100% conclusive proof that Tolman's fingertips touched the ball the first time? Looking at it the Cowboy players arm propels the ball forward marginally, but not grounding it before Tolman can get to it . Tolman gets up and grounds it fairly and try as far as I was concerned. That was a big turning point.

Lazy defence cost us massively and three of the tries for the Cowboys were so damned soft.

I also made a comment in the Maxwell thread about the Cows hookers loitering in the ruck area. The incident where Mbye grounded the ball in goal; if the Cows had got to it and scored under the rules of the game the try should have been disallowed for a player inside the ten. Watch the video closely and you will see Kostjacyn ( red boots) who was in front of the kicker Thurston, standing with his hands in the air basically acknowledging he was offside, he was loitering in front of his team mates coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.