Hayne snubs eels and signs with Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
And you can offer that sort of money when you don't have a forward pack sucking the cap dry lol.

Titans done extremely well with the squad they have had, they have also played attractive footy at times. Now next year they will have a very strong spine, top goal kicker and strong forwards along with some handy backs. I also don't think they are done with recruitment, could see another big signing for next season..
Hayne-Elgey-Taylor-Peats, yep pretty solid spine, as long as Elgey's knees don't implode

The sooner they get rid of Bird the better - use his money for another marque forward.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hayne-Elgey-Taylor-Peats, yep pretty solid spine, as long as Elgey's knees don't implode

The sooner they get rid of Bird the better - use his money for another marque forward.
I don't want to see the Tits lose Greg Bird - Triple M's pisstake "Birdy 360" is the best part of their Brisbane Breakfast Show. Bloody hilarious.

Jackson.CT

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Surprised the roosters did not sign him up

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surprised the roosters did not sign him up
Goes to show how wrong the media can be sometimes. He was meant to be renovating a house in Paddington and borrowing cars from uncle Nick.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares how much they paid him really. They had that much cash free that there was no point in holding onto it or using it to sign reserve graders. They needed a star and they got one.
I agree that they had the free cash and needed a good quality signing. The part that I don't like is that it over inflates the market for players that really aren't worth that money. Hayne will probably only play a handful of good games per year, what is a player like Tom Trbjovic worth at his next contract if Hayne is worth $1.2mil.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol @ parra fans, claiming greenburg orchestrated this to destroy the Bulldogs biggest threat ??
Fuck me....how much crack gets sold in parramatta ??

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His manager has marketed him well and as a result sold his services to the highest bidder.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I didnt think players could start at a new side this year after the June deadline? How is it possible he will line up this year for titans like they are saying in the news?

I wouldnt be getting too excited about Hayne yet, he hasnt played for ages and been training for different sports. Be interesting what kind of form he will be in. He could be another Benji Marshall lol. He was great before, left to play another sport, and came back rubbish.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
cant feel too sorry for eels after they took 4 comp points off us this year with an over the cap cheating team. We get those 4 points back we are clear 3rd and a chance at top 2. But i do feel sorry for their fans, been a fucked up year for them in so many ways. The club though, are idiots.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Lol facebreaker hasnt heard of google yet.

I didnt think players could start at a new side this year after the June deadline? How is it possible he will line up this year for titans like they are saying in the news?

I wouldnt be getting too excited about Hayne yet, he hasnt played for ages and been training for different sports. Be interesting what kind of form he will be in.
I think that rule only applies to rugby league players.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Suck it Eels and Suck it Titans when they can't afford a team or get audited in a years time

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol @ parra fans, claiming greenburg orchestrated this to destroy the Bulldogs biggest threat ??
Fuck me....how much crack gets sold in parramatta ??
After losing foran and peats, and radradra looking to get out asap they are no threat even if they got hayne. Just like when hayne played for them before.

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So the walking headline has finally settled on a new home. Honestly he would have to be the most confused human being the sporting world has ever seen. Tearfully and reluctantly eaves the Eels ( who co-incidentally implode not long after and were rumoured to be paying him under the table, even after he left) to pursue his life long dream of playing gridiron in the NFL- make some money there, sell a heap of merchandise with his name and number on it( ironically quite a bit of that to NRL followers) and get the whole sporting world talking about his brave decision; then leaving his NFL dream behind "I would really love to play sevens for Fiji" except that would mean walking into the side at the last minute at the expense of others who have played the game, but hey don't let that get in the way of a good headline; then, " look the ARU has shown some interest in me so I would really love to find a place in Union" that does not happen ; will always be a Parramatta boy and will not play for another club in the Nrl but them because they have done so much for me, blah, blah ; Wow signed with the NRL run Titans for 1.2 million PER SEASON.
The guy is just so full of himself. For someone lauded as a superstar just what has he won? A premiership? A permanent NFL contract? A Union contract? Tried all that, didn't go so well so will go back and sponge off the NRL.

He loves the limelight and he will certainly get enough of that once again in the NRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.