Hayne snubs eels and signs with Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I want Hayne to do his ACL in one knee & his PCL in the other, on Sunday & be out for a year. (I know wanting an injury to a player is nasty)

It's official, I am a total bitch.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It must have felt like old times for the Hayne Drain .....Back in a losing side and knowing he had contributed to the loss......was like he never left the game

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It must have felt like old times for the Hayne Drain .....Back in a losing side and knowing he had contributed to the loss......was like he never left the game
About the only thing he will not achieve with them this year is a wooden spoon, then he really would feel like he never left.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I don't know how he run with Hayne cam

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know he's probably being relegated to the "who cares?" bin these days, but I read this today (AAP/Guardian):

Jarryd Hayne's next move: rugby union in Europe is a possibility, says NRL star
  • ‘I don’t like to live in narrow vision,’ says Gold Coast Titans player
  • Hayne indicates there has been interest in him from French rugby

Jarryd Hayne has played in the NRL and NFL, and tried his hand at rugby sevens. Rugby union may be his next stop. Photograph: Anthony Au-Yeung/Getty Images

Australian Associated Press

Tuesday 7 February 2017 10.10 AEDT

Gold Coast NRL star Jarryd Hayne says he may follow the lead of Ben Barba and chance his arm playing rugby in Europe.

Just six months after Hayne was trumpeted as the greatest signing in Gold Coast history, the Titans face an enormous battle to retain the two-time Dally M superstar.

In an interview with Newscorp Australia, Hayne said he’s keeping an open mind on his professional sporting options.

The former San Francisco 49ers player revealed he has interest from French rugby and has not ruled out emulating Toulon recruit Barba by again heading overseas.

“There has definitely been interest from them [French rugby] and for me, it’s the timing of it and whether I want to chance my arm at it,” said Hayne, who suffered a minor knee injury over the weekend at the NRL Nines.

“Everything is an option, I don’t like to live in narrow vision. I played rugby when I was growing up. As a kid I did a lot of sports. That’s why it pisses me off when everyone carries on when someone changes sports.

“As kids, we are encouraged to try every sport we can, so as an adult, why should that change?

“That’s my stand on things. We get paid to do a job and we have to work our asses off at training, but once that contract is finished, if someone wants to try something different, that’s up to them.”

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
but once the contract is finished? didn't he bail on the eels

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Suprised he hasn't given the game away and become a full time "Guru" .... I'm sure he could command a million a year easily from "The Church that has endless cashflow".

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jarryd Hayne seeks advice;

No need for a second opinion Dr Dave has got the diagnosis spot on.......

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When will this piece of shit learn he is not an athlete but just some **** who plays good sometimes in a backyard bogan "sport" of league.

The **** is too stupid and not fit enough for any other real sport.

Give me a year of recovery and I swear I'll put him on show in any other sport. We can televise it and profits can go to charity.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
When will this piece of shit learn he is not an athlete but just some **** who plays good sometimes in a backyard bogan "sport" of league.

The **** is too stupid and not fit enough for any other real sport.

Give me a year of recovery and I swear I'll put him on show in any other sport. We can televise it and profits can go to charity.
You will need a year of recovery from a Haynsey special headbutt that will leave you confused and disgusted as to whether he was trying to give you a kiss or wipe the sweat off his brow

Status
Not open for further replies.