Jmoz, Eastwood, Browne and Faitala-Mariner are out

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're favourites to win, I guess everyone thinks the Broncos will be fatigued after origin.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
F;((k looks like we're going to kickstart the Bronco's string of wins to the finals

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With 5 out they will be spoiled for choice Wolfmother!
Either side will do.
I'm excited about this match I think it will be a very different type of game.
My guess is Reynolds will feature a lot more than usual.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
There was a news report tonight saying des is playing charades with Brett Morris who is now expected to play tomorrow night.

Makes you wonder if any of the other injured players will also be on the field.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a pretty important game for us, not just the points for a win, but keeping the points off a team above us, hope we come out all guns blazing ..... whatever guns they are we have available to us on the night.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A premonition came to me this evening, of us rushing out to an early and big lead, our players running damaging lines and finding holes at will in a Broncos defensive line that was ambushed.
> Picture our players scoring under the posts with excited glee congratulating one another, contrasted by bewildered and surprised expressions on the faces of Adam Blair and Ben Hunt!!

If we get a lead, please go on with it this time!
~c.

Reactions: K E

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never underestimate Dessies ability to motivate his players when needed. Remember first week of the finals 2014, we were all expecting to get slaughtered in Melbourne.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
lol does anyone even care anymore? ......you can see how the posting has changed on here over the last couple of years, very few on here take our team seriously anymore
So true. I couldn't care less.

Instrad of our side being peppered with plodders, it will now substantially feature and be led out by plodders.

In plodman we trust
4th tackle plod-ups
void of power or thrust

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, Broncos are missing Thaiday, i am pretty sure Alex Glenn and Kahu are out injured. Jack Reed is definitly out. That is 4 players out.

I am pretty sure Bennett will rest some of his origin players as well. Parker at his age playing 2 big physical games in 4 days?

If we turn up with a good attitude and dont do stupid things i expect a win.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Im heading down to watch the game. I was pretty confident earlier in the week but I'm not now. Ill expect us to grind and defend well whilst leading all game.. only for 1 small lapse in defence allowing Milford or Roberts to punish us.. We need massive games from Mbye, Rex and Kasiano if we are to win.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even after all those players out and we are favourites with the books is an indication that more than 4 Broncos will be out tonight. I reckon Parker and Maguire could also be out.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bennett has said all Origin players are picked & playing except Thaiday because of suspension.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting Kaz that even after all those players out for us, we are still favs against the Broncos..

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
lol still no Lloyd Perrett. Nice bullshitting Auntie

Status
Not open for further replies.