SOO Game 2 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only halves to win a series in 11 years and super coach sacks one of them the next year LMAO. Would it have made a difference? Prolly not, who knows but it shows super coaches "loyalty" is just a load of shit.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Some rich guy should put a million on QLD to win the series, maybe then the betting agencies will let nsw win.
It really does make you wonder?
Terry Lamb used to make subtle jokes about throwing matches because he had a bet on footy tab.
I wonder now if the subtle joke wasn't really a subtle joke?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
why every single fucken time jennings when getting the ball runs into traffic, there is fucken gaps all around the park and he goes where all the qld jumpers are.

fuck me!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is a waste of time now..
What do you mean now? It has been a waste of time for the last ten years. Another meaningless series winds down with a dead rubber in a few weeks time at ANZ. Like the mobile speed cameras raise revenue for the state these games raise revenue for the NRL so SOO is here to stay.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Guys it about the $50k a game for NSW these days and I would do the same. Suck s shit for the NRL that it can't go to the 3rd game which would have made a bit more cash cash for them..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds and Hodko were NSW least talented halves but got the job done.....

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
klemmer and jackson should hold their heads high.

unlucky boys you are under a shiit coach with some dud players along side who shouldnt be playing at this level.

make us proud on the weekend.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It really does make you wonder?
Terry Lamb used to make subtle jokes about throwing matches because he had a bet on footy tab.
I wonder now if the subtle joke wasn't really a subtle joke?
The St George 11 GFs in a row is a notorious rort. With the betting agencies so heavily involved in the game today I wouldn't be surprised one bit with Refs and officials being paid off and even players.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What do you mean now? It has been a waste of time for the last ten years. Another meaningless series winds down with a dead rubber in a few weeks time at ANZ. Like the mobile speed cameras raise revenue for the state these games raise revenue for the NRL so SOO is here to stay.
Ha ha I did my last reply seconds after you replied to me.. We pretty much said the same thing.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Well...gallen retires, farah can fuck off forever, Jennings...worst performance by a centre ever...Dylan walker...great selection there Daley you dumbass...mansour can stick to club level...tedesco must be laughing at moylan being picked ahead of him..Adam Reynolds has proved he is no better than any token player you could pick in the number 7

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
now qld please make it 3-0 to really put the nail in dudley coffin and his dud selection

Status
Not open for further replies.