Dirtiest players in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
past and present who is the dirtiest player in the game?
In the current game which I am not too well familiar with id have to give the award to that Roosters scum Jared Warea-Hargreaves (whatever, should of just called him John Hargreaves).

When I think back to the past I just can't think of anyone other then John Hopoate and Terrence Hill.
Funny enough both scum played for the sea eagles (and at least Terrence did finally get charged for something when he got caught tampering with lobster traps!).

I have a video of Hopoate and evidence proving what a mug he was!
Stay tuned as I try to find a hit on Hill by Anasta and Ryan when my stupid friend who supports manly egged Terrence on to end up in that situation.
Was awesome I hope it's posted on youtube?

Anyway back to Hoppa

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Michael Hancock was a dirty player who loved to lash out with kicks. I always hated him

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nnnooo there is no video of Terry Hill getting his ass handed to him!
It was gold, at Brookvale 2005,Manly just scored and off the kickoff Terry got the ball.
My friend who supports Manly a half Croatian/Serbian of all people, wearing a fkn clown wig and a Manly jersey, only 6 feet away yells "FIRE UP TEZZA" and it motivated that moron to run hard into 3 Bulldogs players and Andrew Ryan and Braith Anasta took him down like a tonne of bricks!

My other friend supporting the Bulldogs and myself were in hysterics laughing our asses off at Terrence and thanked the clown for encouraging him to run into that!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Michael Hancock was a dirty player who loved to lash out with kicks. I always hated him
Funny I was watching an origin dvd recently and every time he got tackled he was kicking and throwing his arms about it was ridiculous.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Back to John Hopoate it was such a funny situation that got him fired from Manly.
He thought if he put on headgear and register as John Hoppa'artay in a park game of rugby union,that he would be clear of any conflict of interest with his sea eagles contract.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Five Biggest grubs;
John Hopoate
Ron Gibbs (is that right - used to attack kickers legs as they kicked)
Les Boyd
Billy Slater
Terry Hill

Just realised most of these are ex Manly - hmmm.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Five Biggest grubs;
John Hopoate
Ron Gibbs (is that right - used to attack kickers legs as they kicked)
Les Boyd
Billy Slater
Terry Hill

Just realised most of these are ex Manly - hmmm.
And now we have a bad Manly influence at the Bulldogs - hmmmmmm

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Luke O'Donnell pretty grubby.

11 week ban for breaking the jaw of Michael Monaghan in 2003.

7 weeks for raising his elbow into Panthers Luke Lewis and Luke Priddis plus contrary conduct for abusing touch judge in 2008

3 week for a hit on Darius Boyd in Origin 2010

3 week dangerous throw on Tim Simona in 2013

Bad boys of the NRL up until 2013

NRL's most suspended players:
45 weeks - John Hopoate (Manly, Wests Tigers, Northern Eagles)
40 weeks - Quentin Pongia (Canberra, Auckland, Sydney Roosters, St George Illawarra)
34 weeks - Mark Geyer (Penrith, Western Reds)
32 weeks - Craig Smith (Illawarra, St George Illawarra, Newcastle)
32 weeks - Luke O'Donnell (Balmain, Wests Tigers, North Qld, Sydney Roosters)
29 weeks - Danny Williams (Norths, Melbourne)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice mate! I was 6 feet away from that on the sideline and I swear when he went down it created a shockwave like after an explosion!

A special thanks to my friend Vinnie for yelling for tezza to fire up when he caught the ball!
I'm pretty sure it was before half time and Manly were looking to take the lead?
Not after that hit were they getting back in front!

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Danny Williams - for belting O'Neill in 2004 .. most brutal punch I've ever seen in the game and got him suspended for like 18 weeks.
Adrian Morley - dirty as anything.
Les Boyd - total psycho.

and more recently .. Ben Flowers

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you remember Brendan Tuuta? He was a crazy dude, I think he kneed Fatty in the head!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hill a grub through and through off the field he is pure scum

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm a lot older than a lot of you on here, I remember back in the '70's a touch judge (can't remember his name) saying to us after he'd retired, that Bozo Fulton was the dirtiest player he'd seen, but very sneaky he got away with a lot.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a lot older than a lot of you on here, I remember back in the '70's a touch judge (can't remember his name) saying to us after he'd retired, that Bozo Fulton was the dirtiest player he'd seen, but very sneaky he got away with a lot.
No wonder there are more Sea Eagles players on the list than other clubs. I remember Matai's name popped up here regularly for similar descriptions.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That Danny Williams one was the cheapest dirtiest shot I have ever seen in a game @ 2.55 in the video

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...AB06D0B4AD6F97366B70AB06D0B4AD6F9&FORM=VRDGAR
I'm not condoning what Williams did but I remember that game quite well.
Mark O'Neil kept grappling Williams around the head and neck when he took his hit ups, the ref wouldn't penalise the Tigers after nearly making Danny Williams pass out.
So being a dumb as bricks footy player, decided to go all 1973 on Mark O'Neil by taking the law into his own hands!
One of the meanest cheap shots in modern history for sure!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Was this a mug act by future salary cap auditor or just unfortunate?
Btw check it out, not one tattoo on any of these guys and if you brought them to this era while they were in their prime they'd wipe the floor with the new age posers,Which the new generation of women mistake for men!

Status
Not open for further replies.