Everyone just relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disappointed to lose but bit of perspective is needed, Raiders only missing Papalii vs all our changes.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm proud of the boys beastwood killed it.
Well i wouldn't say i am proud of the boys for that second half effort but credit where credit is due, beastwood what a game from the big man, he was outstanding.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a few stray passes, bounces of the ball it could have gone a different way. raiders near full strength, I'm not too concerned

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't relax when (if we won that game when we should have) we would of been sitting tied second, it was the time to start our attack on a top4 spot because lets face it no top4 no premiership win these days.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now that I have reconciled myself to the fact that we cannot win critical games, let alone make the eight, I am more relaxed. Now, I just enjoy our wins, and put aside our losses. By next year, this will all be forgotten and we can get excited about 2017.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I can't relax when (if we won that game when we should have) we would of been sitting tied second, it was the time to start our attack on a top4 spot because lets face it no top4 no premiership win these days.
It's tuff but with that many players out and the bench reduced to 16 and a last minute centre you can't be that tuff on the boys

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I expected Canberra to win just by being to good at home and us missing a few players but Canberra were shit and that was a poor performance.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's tuff but with that many players out and the bench reduced to 16 and a last minute centre you can't be that tuff on the boys
They are paid too much to dish that up when we had the game in the bag.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
With how the raiders played in the first half we should have won by fucking 40. We can't put teams to the sword. Not even close to contenders this year again

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought we played well really raiders had a stronger team due to origin and injury to the dogs but yet we nearly had them at home in the freezing cold and down Kas in the second half.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There was a lot to like in that game, spreading the ball when under pressure is working nicely, Reynolds put in a few nice kicks, Mbye had his best game in 2 months, Rona looked dangerous at times in at center.

The last 20 minutes we got out enthused running with a much weakened pack

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
There was a lot to like in that game, spreading the ball when under pressure is working nicely, Reynolds put in a few nice kicks, Mbye had his best game in 2 months, Rona looked dangerous at times in at center.

The last 20 minutes we got out enthused running with a much weakened pack
Rona looks good at center maybe when Bmoz comes back out him on the wing and rona at center.

Status
Not open for further replies.