Tony Williams has been dropped from First grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It looks like its a done deal.... its all over google! WOW sooo umm like are we getting anyone to replace him?? Hurrell is on the verge of settling somewhere

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd say him not putting on in and missing simple tackles and dropping balls was causing some resentment in the camp

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Unless we are getting someone before June 30 OR they are paying his full wage than I'm not a fan of letting him go. I would rather he play in NSW cup for the remainder of his contract and then depart. I am keen for him to go but if we were to be hit by injuries big time than we have handed over a last ditch replacement. He should rot as pay back for his performances or lack thereof before going.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watch Barrett getting trex running deep onto the ball causing havoc pulling Dessies pants down,I hope I'm wrong
Barret is doing stuff all with Manly at the moment, even if he was to get the best of Williams they still probably won't make the top 8. There 'fortress' at Brookvale is a shambles. Trex is a massive dud, we all thought on his contract year he would step up but he has shown nothing. No pride in the jersey what so ever.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Awesme news if true but utter ridiculous if we are paying him for to play for manly. Keep him in reserve grade if that is the case.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
his problem is his pea heart. he even admitted himself that when he was making an impact there were stuff all players that were even close to his physique. now that every team has a few big boys its much harder for him to make an impact. how hard? to fuckin hard for the pea heart.

used to feel sorry for him but he has cheapened the dogs jersey, has not doubt left his team mates uninspired most, if not all games, he has cost us local juniors, left me with the worst bulldogs gf memory when burgess with broken jaw ran straight over the top of him to score a try and worst of all pissed me the feck off in every game with his lethargy.

honestly I have more respect for mason, sbw and co. atleast when they stopped respecting our jersey they fucked off and didnt give us 4 years of bs non performances

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the greatest tragic comedy ever written.
Honestly, it could not have ended better, with him literally fucking off back where he came from!
Bahahahahahahaha how long before Manly players turn on him too?

It's as if Manly go out of their way to constantly do stupider shit all the time. They're now tie with Parra for the retard award this year.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still cant split between him and ben chiwolski as who was the worst signing.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol...pls don't mention him ever again...it's too funny and sad all at the same time

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
That bloke was a dud. Deadset walked around for months on end with a tooth lodged in his head and he had no idea.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quicker he's gone the better. Don't care where he goes, but I'd spew if he returns to his pre-Dogs form. That would all but confirm he was with us for a $1.8m ride.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finally some more deadwood is leaving. Thank goodness. Most useless player in a dogs jersey period. Don't let the door hit you on the way out you useless piece of crap.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally some more deadwood is leaving. Thank goodness. Most useless player in a dogs jersey period. Don't let the door hit you on the way out you useless piece of crap.
I don't think he knows how to open a door or read the push/pull sign

Status
Not open for further replies.