Reply I received from Raelene Castle about re-signing Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well done for having the energy left to even write that! Me, I'm done airing my views to a club who are only interested in the individual. I will now wait my time and will just shake my head while I watch our games and wait out this era. Survival mode.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
While i agree id like des to change his attacking game plan, so it looks like we have one, the overreaction of ppl in here is kind of a circus sideshow. Scares me a bit how the place would go off if it was september and we didnt make the 8, if this is how it goes off after 1/3 of the season when we are 5th. There was less negativity in this place in 2008. And in 2008 there were plenty more reasons to be negative

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
While i agree id like des to change his attacking game plan, so it looks like we have one, the overreaction of ppl in here is kind of a circus sideshow. Scares me a bit how the place would go off if it was september and we didnt make the 8, if this is how it goes off after 1/3 of the season when we are 5th. There was less negativity in this place in 2008. And in 2008 there were plenty more reasons to be negative

there was less negativity in 2008 cos we had a shit roster, hickey and fred briggs were the leader of our forward pack and we relied on tim winnatana to score our trys.

We have had a premiership winning roster for last 4 years and i dont buy that we have the worst halves in the comp bullshit cos Ennis proved what a top quality hooker we had all these years getting wasted tackling his ass out and never allowed to play what was infront of him.

anyone with pea size brains can see how we are going to end up this years with the same repeated bullshit we have been seeing for the last 4 years...THIS IS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH NEGATIVITY AND LACK OF FAITH IN THIS PLACE......COS PEOPLE CAN ADD 2 +2 TOGETHER.

#keepheadinthesand

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Threads like this are why I don't come here often anymore.
An overwhelming barrage of negativity in a place that's supposed to be a sanctuary.

Come September, all the internet blow-hards will be #proudtobeabulldog and it'll be like none of this vitriol ever happened. Hypocrits !
we miss you here CK, I mean it, I believe all here are are proud to be Bulldogs, but a lot off them ( included myself) are sick and tired of the boring ad un consisted football we playing under Des, and nothing changed since Des come. That's way the negativity, and you can't blame them mate.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I still can't believe people think that Des is a crap coach. As Raelene as pointed out he has one of the best track records amongst the current group of coaches.
I hate our current playing style but it is obvious why we play that way. People say we haven't changed in the last couple of years. Well our team hasn't really changed in the last couple of years. No point trying to play like the cowboys with out a JT. Great halfbacks a very rare! Moses is a 5/8 and Reynolds is passionate (maybe a great utility player)
We could try Chisholm as he is at least a Half-back but would need to improve to make it in the NRL.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
On a serious note, what the fuck are you lot winging about!! Try being an Eel or Tigers supporter. Then you would have something to get upset over!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still can't believe people think that Des is a crap coach. As Raelene as pointed out he has one of the best track records amongst the current group of coaches.
I hate our current playing style but it is obvious why we play that way. People say we haven't changed in the last couple of years. Well our team hasn't really changed in the last couple of years. No point trying to play like the cowboys with out a JT. Great halfbacks a very rare! Moses is a 5/8 and Reynolds is passionate (maybe a great utility player)
We could try Chisholm as he is at least a Half-back but would need to improve to make it in the NRL.
did you forget we lost a seasoned hooker and 2 captains, a soo half back plus an international rep player replaced them all with juniors.. I'd say that's a big change

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
On a serious note, what the fuck are you lot winging about!! Try being an Eel or Tigers supporter. Then you would have something to get upset over!!
5th looks great when you are running last... Ouch.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

thats where mediocrity leads you to, when you are contended with losing the GF every second year.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
did you forget we lost a seasoned hooker and 2 captains, a soo half back plus an international rep player replaced them all with juniors.. I'd say that's a big change
What are you on about?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Raelene is missing the point here..
Two key issues:
1. I thought we are about striving to win grand finals and not simply make up the numbers on game day. If the measure is "making grand finals" we have serious issues around our goal setting.
2. We are by leaps and bounds the most boring and uneventful team to watch in the NRL. It pains me to say that I would prefer to watch other NRL clubs ply their trade whilst we are executing predictable, unimaginative, pedestrian game play. It's a slap in the face to the fans who spend their hard earnings to see their club go out there and give it their all and play some entertaining footy. We don't expect the club to be winning grand finals every year, but we sure as hell expect better from the coaching staff, players and CEO. We as fans turn up every week to games, the coach and his players need to start doing the same.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
5th looks great when you are running last... Ouch.
Whats that got to do with what you are talking about. I'm a fan of another club saying to you that you have done better than everyone else and we'd love that record. Take it for what it's worth.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
You dont win the premiership in May. People are carrying on like its september and we havent made the finals. Its pathetic tbh. I wonder if there is anyone over 12 amongst u
It's been since 2013 same shit every year .
Are you happy to play semifinals but not win a grandfinal?
Our style of game plan won't win shit and your saying it will change it September,
Lol .
plus my son is 9 and tells me why do the dogs struggle to win his 9 and can see how shit we are.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raelene couldn't care less about our performances on field. Raelene is nothing without the financial backing of the Leagues Club.

My neighbour who was a sponsor for years was sick and tired of the board not standing up to Hasler and allowing him to dictate around the club without being held accountable.

Raelene was very persistent with calling this sponsor day and night to continue sponsoring the dogs quoting "there will be change".

This sponsor has moved onto Parra this year and has a few chain stores around Western Sydney

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew she was a bitch when she gave the cheerleaders the arse......I think she said her father used to play League? by the looks of it he used to use her for tackling practice

Status
Not open for further replies.