RFM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This guy could be anything great ball skills, solid runner just what we need 2nd phase play! Better be on the bench for rest of year

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah agreed - saw some good in him against Parra too. I reckon he is almost being groomed for the regular second row spot once she-rex leaves next season who had another shocker of a game tonight lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He should be starting not on the bench ,we havent someone with an offload like him since sbw

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah agreed - saw some good in him against Parra too. I reckon he is almost being groomed for the regular second row spot once she-rex leaves next season who had another shocker of a game tonight lol
Dorothy was horrible! Youd think playing in the most passionate game of the season would make you play well but obviously not...

Malla

Reaction score
Dorothy was horrible! Youd think playing in the most passionate game of the season would make you play well but obviously not...
Defended like garbage and made a couple of bad errors - same shit he dishes out for us.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He played bug quality minutes T Rex is so bad he should be playing park social footy

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trex had a couple of errors but he still ran 144 metres made 17 tackles and missed one, I think the hate for him is blinding peoples judgment lol. If running 144 metres is having a "shocker" i wish he would have a shocker more often with us tbh.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trex had a couple of errors but he still ran 144 metres made 17 tackles and missed one, I think the hate for him is blinding peoples judgment lol. If running 144 metres is having a "shocker" i wish he would have a shocker more often with us tbh.
He played well. Had his best game for the season. Widh he would play with that much intensity for us.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He played well. Had his best game for the season. Widh he would play with that much intensity for us.
He did at the begining of the year and then he just went back to shit house. First four games running over 100 metres and then just a massive drop off.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the club must have told him to find another host to latch on to for the next couple of seasons.

First couple of rounds he looked like he was playing for a contract.

RFM looks like a goer, I hope he can make sherex's spot his own this year.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He still gets taken down easily by the smallest players on the field every week its embarrassing to watch

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
we should bite the bullet.

Trex nsw cup rest of year.

RFM to take spot ASAP.

Llyod perret or adam elliott or craig carvey to take last bench spot

We also have pat o hanlon as back up.

Pavdogg

Waterboy
Reaction score
There's no point in RFM offloading with no support runners. We need Brett Morris when he returns / Hopoate, Reynolds and Mbye sniffing around to bust through a gap from the offload.

Status
Not open for further replies.