NO BULLDOGS in City or Country Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
? STRANGE, INJURED, UNAVAILABLE, NOT SELECTED ???
players not too happy des has scheduled a number of extra sessions for the scheduled 'rest' week.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don't deserve it to be honest except for Klemmer who is probz an automatic for NSW.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some journo on twitter reported dogs players pulled out before squads were named...i think they just didn't pick players that have played SOO like Klemmer, Jackson, Hoppa. Cordner and Maloney look like the only players with SOO experience that are selected.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Klemmer, Morris and Jackson all played for Australia last time out and are current nsw reps. So no point in selecting them in a origin trial. Loz and the selectors probably have an idea if they made the team or not.

Same goes for hokko.

City country is more about giving the next generation/fringe origin players a chance.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Awesome this is very much in our favor and helps us massively

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Apart from Klemmer, no one else deserves rep football.
Exactly this, jackson and morris have been well below par this season and i can't see how either could make the SOO side. Morris might make it simply to tackle inglis again, that is what morris has based his career on now.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome news

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fine with me. Our boys have not performed well enough to be considered and honestly in my opinion this game has outlived its usefulness as a selection tool for state of origin. . Daley will pick who he wants and in what position he wants no matter what any of theses players do. Surprised we even had anyone selected for NZ but there you go.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we are serious J Moz shouldn't be near an or origin jersey this year.

Tedesco has to be fullback.
Dugan has just been picked at centre for Australia with Fingerson at wing and if Jennings isn't picked ahead of J Moz then NSW are a joke.

Tedesco, Mansour , Jennings, Dugan, Fingerson in my books. Not sure if I forgot a winger fighting Mansour though I'd think Teddy, Jennings, Dugan & Fingerson are locked in.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
It's not strange at all because our team has been playing shit lol. Some players shouldn't even be in first grade let alone a representative side.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely Tedesco couldn't come back in time from a fractured shoulder to debut at fullback in Game 1 of an Origin series?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
? STRANGE, INJURED, UNAVAILABLE, NOT SELECTED ???
players not too happy des has scheduled a number of extra sessions for the scheduled 'rest' week.
If this is true, which your mail is good, then they should pack up and leave. We are playing like busted arseholes and they want to rest? You would think none of them would want to rest the way they are playing.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson and Klemmer will play for NSW, Hoppa maybe (form is decent but Sunday thing may hurt him also he wouldn't be picked for Fullback and I don't know if he is the best person for a centre or wing spot).

Jmoz will probably be picked on incumbancy although I think his recent form doesn't warrant it tbh.

The rest ... I doubt are on the radar.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Des banned them all (like Wayno did with Milf) due to how terrible they have been playing and I am happy to hear they are not being given a rest because quite frankly they do not deserve one.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fittler today said that Hopoate was his first choice fullback ahead of Tedesco and Moylan but the game is on a Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.